Ch.28 First to go

(11pm)

Peter's P.O.V

I rolled around in the bed trying to get comfortable. I knew after fifteen minutes i wasen't going to sleep anytime soon. So i decided to get dresses and hit as bar. As i walked down the hall off Sophie's house i decided to drop by and tell them i was going there. Not because they would miss me, more if anything went wrong to call me. I was not expecting to see what i saw when i opened the door. Frankie was on top of Sophie with just have a duvet covering half. Sophie saw me and let out a screech. Frankie turned around to look at me with a pissed off expression.

"Guys you could've at least asked me to join. You know i was just down the hall." I smirked and ended up with a pillow at my face. "Guys you should be careful though there's a child in there. It's meant to learn sex ed in high school, not you're belly. Plus I'm going to the bar call me if you need me. If i don't answer I'm fucking, just like you two we're. Goodbye have fun." I chuckled and got another pillow thrown at my face as i shut the door.

I crept downstairs to the front door. I shut it quietly on my way out and carried on walking until i reached my bike. Quickly i put my helmet on and then took off to the bar. As i reached it, there was already drunk girls and guys outside puking. I ignored them all and went and brought a beer.

"Hey cutie." A girl with red hair flirted and sat on the stool next to me.

"Hey baby. What's you're name?" I replied and licked my lips, whilst blatantly checking her out. You could tell she was up for anything by the clothes she was wearing. She had a black mini skirt that didn't even reach half way down her thigh, with a purple belly top on. And black stilettos on.

"Lucy. You?" She giggled. Oh no she was the annoying type. But hey every holes a goal.

"Peter." I smirked."Wanna get out of here?" I asked and she nodded in response. I gulped down the rest of my pint and walked outside to my bike.

"My place or your's?" I raised a brow.

"Mine. It's closer. Plus i just cant wait to get you in my bed." She bit her lip.

"As you wish." I smirked and she grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards her. She connected her lips to mine and stuck her tongue down my throat. She was a sloppy kisser, but that may be because she's drunk. "You wanna leave or we can do it right here. Cause i really don't mind." I winked, she giggled and jumped on my bike. I got on and wrapped her arms round my waist. Then asked her for directions and took off. As we arrived i noticed 2 cars had been behind us the whole time. "Get of the bike." I told Lucy and she nodded, then got off.

The guys jumped out their car and started to walk towards us. In total they're was ten of them. "Go into you're house. Lock the doors and don't come out. Don't call the police. Understand." I ordered. She nodded and knew i was serious. So went in straight away. I turned to the guys with a smirk and started laughing. Most of them had weapons so i knew exactly what they we're here for. "C'mon guys it takes ten of you to take me down. Well you're training must be shit." I laughed as they carried as they stood still.

"It don't take ten of us. Just the boss won't be happy if we don't get the job done properly." A boy my age spoke up then took a swing at me, which i dodged.

"You want to fight let's go pretty boy." I chuckled and uppercutted him, sending him to the floor unconscious. "Who's next?" I raised a brow before a bat hit my arm. I looked to see the person and twisted his arm, breaking it in the process. He screamed out in pain and joined the other guy on the floor. After i was punching left and right, until a metal pole connected with my legs taking me down. A guy jumped on top of me and gave me blows to my face repetitively. Whilst the other goons held me down so i couldn't move. Two minutes after contiouse punching the guy gave up, i was getting weaker but not weak enough to fight back.