(A/N)

Hey guys, it's currently 5:35am on New Years. Feel so alive right now haha, I'm kidding. But yeah, I hoped you guys enjoyed my book. It needs some major editing, I'm aware of that. I keep going through it finding soooo manny mistakes & it's pretty annoying if I'm honest lol.

But yeah, what I'm really writing this for (before I started rambling) was to thank you guys.

Thank you guys for sticking around since the book had like 100 views & I still can't believe it's at 24.6k!! Like wtf!! I never ever expected that, it's crazy.

But yeah THANK YOU!! Because you guys reading means the world to me. Especially as its my first book. You guys have gave me so much confidence to write more.

Also I know I suck at updating haha. I'm so un-organised and procrastinate eeevvverrrryytthhhinngg literally. Even the simplest of things I'm too lazy for.

But I was in fact mostly busy with shit when I was doing this book. Like half way through, my niece Amelia was born. An my nephew started school. Allots happened since I started this.

I mean can you guys believe I started this book when I was just 13 years old!! & now in 6 months I'm 16. Even I think I dragged it out a bit with my shitting updating skills. But yeah, I'm rambling once again.

So back on track, aaaassss I was saying.

Thank you guys for all the comments, votes, reads!! (Of course, no shit haha). Also adding it to your reading lists. If anyone recommended it, I wanna thank you for that too. All my readers that gave me feedback & constructive criticism, I thank you too!! Because my book would've never gotten better than it did 3 (or however long) without you. So I really do appreciate all of it.

Also... The epilogue will be coming soon. And... Instead of a sequel first, there is going to be a prequel. It will explain the boys life, how they started, what made them like how they are. All of that. Sophie will have a small part in it, but she will not be a main character unfortunately.

So yeah, I hope you guys look forward to that. An I hope you guys had a wonderful new fucking year dudes!!!!

I'll see you in my next update. (Thank you again & again ect).

An if anyone has any questions don't threat to message me. I'll answer anything really, I'm kinda an open book lol.

But yes, to stop my rambling I will go.

Seeya!! Peace!!