Ch. 25 The anniversary part 2.

Frankie's P.O.V 

I felt someone's eye's on me, so turned to see Sam walking towards us. Sophie didn't seem to notice as we carried on swaying on the floor. I heard him clear his throat so i turned round again. We stopped dancing and both looked at him. 

"Can i talk to you for a second?." He asked. He looked like he had been crying. It wasn't to noticeable, but you could still tell. 

"Be back in a minute." I told Sophie and kissed her on her forehead, before leaving. We walked to a less crowded part of the party. I waited for him to speak as we sat down facing each other. 

"I'm sorry." He breathed out which kind of took me back a bit. I never thought i would hear the words sorry come from his mouth. I didn't know what to reply, i was confused. 

"What?." 

"I'm sorry for the fact i kept on trying to come between you two. I now understand that you make her happy and that's all i ever wanted for her. By the way this does not mean i like you. I will just be civil for her sake and for your child's sake." He explained. What worried me was at the fact he knew about the pregnancy. How the hell did he find out though. Sophie wouldn't have told him. Neither would anyone else. 

"How do you know?." I questioned. 

"Axel overheard Sophie and Charlotte speaking about it. Also you have nothing to worry about, im not going to tell her dad. Because i know she will hate me if i do. I trust that you both will tell him when your ready." He answered and i nodded, then thanked him. 

"Oh and if we fight again. We do it in the ring not in front of her." He added and i smirked. I walked over to the table where Sophie was. Her expression changed from bored to happy when she saw me. I smiled back and put my hand out to take hers. 

"May i have this dance." I asked in British accent. 

"You may." She replied with a grin and took my hand. I led her to the dance floor and we swayed back and forth until she looked up at me. She was smiling and looking into my eye's." You know your the best thing that has ever happened to me." She said which made my smile widen. I kissed her lightly and put a finger underneath her chin, then lifted her head upwards again. 

"Your the best thing that's ever happened to me to. Apart from when i was really hungry once and got a cheeseburg-." I joked and she cut me of with a kiss. 

Charlotte's P.O.V 

I was sitting at the table with just peter bored out of my mind. I looked over at Frankie and Sophie. They look so happy together, i wish i could have a relationship like that. Someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned and notice peter stand up. 

"Wanna dance." He smirked. I stood up and we went near to the middle of the dance floor. "Why are they playing this shitty music." He moaned which made me laugh. 

"Because it's a formal event. I know it's not your usual scene but you will get use to it." I told him with a smile. 

"Oh yeah. What's my usual scene then." He raised an eyebrow. 

"You know loads of alcohol, drunk sluts everywhere, Scary bikers. Basically a bar or a house party. Never formal." I shrugged. Apparently my words were amusing to him since he started laughing. 

"You really think the worst of me don't you." He chuckled still recovering from his laughing fit. 

"Yep." I answered truthfully. 

"Well I'm gonna have to change your view on me. Even though your right about all of that, I'm still not like that all the time." He smiled a real smile. I smiled back, then noticed someone looking at us. Jayden was sitting at the table with his family and brother. We stared into each others eye's until, peter spoke snapping me out of my trance." What's wrong?." He asked, then looked back over his shoulder. 

"Um nothing." I replied with a fake smile. 

"Then why do you look upset. Is it because of him." He pushed. I nodded. "Wanna get back at him?." 

"How exactly am i going to do that?." I raised a brow. 

"You gonna follow my lead?." I nodded. "Is he still looking?." I nodded again. He turned me to Jayden could see both our face and bodies. 

"What now?." 

He didn't reply, instead he done something which i didn't expect. He kissed me right in front of Jayden. After the kissed i looked up at him. It felt so nice his lips on mine. He cupped my left cheek with his long fingers and pulled my face closer to him again. The sparks came back again when he kissed me more passionately this time. It soon came to an end when he was ripper away from me, by none of than Jayden. Shit!.