Ch.22 The big worry.

(A/N Please read this. Right some of you might be confused if you haven't read number 21. The reason you haven't is because it's before 'Sorry guys'. I still feel bad for not uploading for a month. But yeah read 21 if you haven't already. And i hope you enjoy this chapter.)

Alec's P.O.V (The Same Night)

After she left i sat on the couch and pulled out my phone. Then i dialed Gabby's number. "Hey baby." I greeted as she answered. 

"Don't hey baby me." She spat. 

"Come on don't be like that." I told her. "Why don't you come over and we can talk properly?." I asked knowing the answer. 

"Fine but no sex and i mean that Alec. Just talking." She said sternly. 

"Yeah,yeah. I'm going to the door now." I smiled, then hung up and walked to the door. I opened it to see her storming over. I smirked then shut the door once she was in. She kept storming into the living room and sat exactly where patience was ten minutes ago. I sat down and wrapped my arm around her, which she pushed of straight away. I exhaled loudly, then sunk into the couch and put my hands on the back of my head. 

"Why did you stick up for her." She shot at me with anger. 

"Because you shouldn't have started on her in the first place. She didn't do anything for you to. She was innocent." I shot back in defence. 

"No she wasn't she was being rude to you. So excuse me for sticking up for you. I didn't want her to shout at you then you lash out" She exaggerated. 

"I wouldn't hurt a girl. Plus she was just asking me to move my car." I raised my voice a little. My phone started to buzz, so i picked it up and looked at it. 

{From: Unknown} 

As soon as i thought you was a nice guy you have to slip up. Was this your plan, take me out on a date, then go and sleep with her after. Your an arse whole Alec don't even bother talking to me EVER AGAIN!. 

I knew exactly who it was from and text back straight away. 

{To:Patience} 

You have got this all wrong i swear. This was no plan. She came over because the whole scenario earlier. 

"Who are you texing." Gabby hissed. 

"Hold on." I mumbled. 

{From: Patience} 

No Alec i got you wrong. Now leave me alone and go fuck her. Oh and yourself too. 

I threw my phone to the side. 

"You know what if she thinks of me as that guy, i might as well be." I spoke looking straight as Gabby. 

"Wha-" I cut her of by kissing her roughly. I pinned her up against the wall and then started kissing her neck hard. "Alec who was you texting!." She asked and pushed me back. 

"No one." I whispered and then tried to pull her in again, which failed. 

"Who was you texting!" She shouted. 

"No one!. Just fucking leave it. Are we doing this or not." I barked and looked her straight in the eye. She started to tear up and ran outside the house. As i ran after her she stopped. 

"Your an arse whole Alec. An ARSE WHOLE!." She screamed with tears running down her face. After she ran into her house. Out of anger i punched the outside wall, in consequence made my knuckles start to bleed. I looked up at Patience's house, to see her standing at her window with shock written all over her face. I looked at her for another two minutes until i went inside and grabbed my keys, then drove of.