(162) - Elizabeth

A few weeks have passed since our battle with the supreme deity. Since the battle has ended, a lot has changed. The mages of fairy tail, Tatsuo, Jellal, and Meredy went back to Fiore.

As for the sins, they went their own ways. Escanor found his true magic ability and decided to stay in Camelot with Merlin. Diane and King chose to combine the fairy and giant clans in the fairy king's forest.

Elaine and Ban said good bye to everyone, leaving Liones to travel the world. Hawk went to purgatory with the demon king, wanting to find his older brother.

Cusack and Chandler mentioned that they wanted to start a new adventure while Fraudrin and Bellion promised Arthur that they would help him rebuild Camelot.

In the celestial world, the celestial spirit king took control over everything, wanting to create unity and a better place for celestial spirits and goddesses. They even had a trial for the supreme deity for causing the first holy war and found her guilty before sending her to prison. Along with that, the four archangels decided to find their own powers instead of relying on graces.

As for Ankhseram, she has been resting in the palace of Liones since the battle has ended. She's been too exhausted to even do much, and Zeldris has remained by her side.

With Meliodas and I, we got married and were crowned the queen and king of Liones. Even with everything that has happened, there are things that never change. A smile appears on my face as I realize our story has only just begun.