(85) - Ankhseram

Natsu was a pretty pathetic opponent. Even with his powers restored, he didn't stand a chance against me. A frown appears on my face when Zeldris' and Estarossa's magic energy seems to vanish.

"How could they be defeated so easily?" I ask myself, clenching my fists in rage. An energy comes from the palace of Liones, grasping my attention. My wings open as I fly in that direction, seating myself on a remaining pillar.

I furrow my eyebrows, seeing Fraudrin in his full size. Meliodas stands on the opposing side, staring at him with a look of amusement. Injuries cover Fraudrin's body as he eyes Meliodas cautiously.

"Y-You monster..." Fraudrin says, coughing out blood. He tries to stand up, immediately falling to his knees. "He took down that commandment like it was nothing!" A person states.

I glance at the bystanders, seeing them watch the battle with total amazement. "Of course he did," the black haired female says casually. "While Fraudrin's power level is 31,000, the captain's current power level is around double that. And, now that he's in his demon form, that number is even higher."

"Our hatred has been there for three thousand years," Fraudrin declares, barely having the strength to stand. "And, while you were wallowing in your sentimental dreams, we burned for revenge against the goddess race, against you and continued to wait."

I furrow my eyebrows, watching Meliodas stalk closer to Fraudrin. Meliodas puts his hand on Fraudrin's cheek as he stares at him in amusement. "It was the same for me, honestly," he says, slapping Fraudrin across the battle field.

Meliodas walks towards Fraudrin. "Easy. Don't die yet," he says darkly. I furrow my eyebrows, pondering on whether or not I should join the fight.

"I'm a member of the Demon King's elite troops, the Ten Commandments..." Fraudrin says, trying his best to stand up. "Fraudrin of selflessness." A smirk curves around Meliodas' lips.

"Actually, you never received a commandment from the demon king," Meliodas says as a smirk plays at his lips, holding his sword up in Fraudrin's direction. "You're nothing but a substitute."

Fraudrin stands up suddenly as he glares at Meliodas. "Shut up, you traitor!" He yells, clenching his fists in rage. "I have the pride of the demon race! The very pride that you've lost!"

Fraudrin closes his eyes in concentration as a familiar energy enters deep within me. A dark smirk appears on my face as my strength increases. Soon enough, I look exactly like this:

"Now, it's time to wipe Liones off of the face of the map!" Fraudrin declares as a powerful energy surrounds him

"Now, it's time to wipe Liones off of the face of the map!" Fraudrin declares as a powerful energy surrounds him. My eyes widen in surprise as I eye him carefully. I didn't expect him to use his self destruct ability.

A sudden barrier surrounds Fraudrin as a young child hugs his leg. "Griamore!" Dreyfus yells, rushing to the barrier. He bangs on the barrier, tears streaming down his cheeks.

A look of worry crosses Fraudrin's face as he stares at Griamore. He sighs heavily. The dark orb disappears as he gently puts his giant hand on Griamore. "Don't worry, I won't kill anyone," says Fraudrin. "Go to your father."

A smile appears on Griamore's face as he lets down the barrier. He rushes to Dreyfus, giving him a big hug. I glance at Meliodas as he stares at the scene in front of him with an bored look.

"Meliodas, kill me."

I clench my fists. A proud member of the demon clan shouldn't be asking for death like this. Meliodas stares at him in amusement.

A smirk appears on Meliodas' lips as he aims a punch at Fraudrin. I roll my eyes, using my celestial magic to teleport me right in front of Meliodas. I catch his punch instantly as dust fills the air before I flip him to the ground.

The dust clears as everyone gasps in surprise. "Fraudrin, we are going to have a serious talk once we get back to Camelot," I say sharply, refusing to look at him.

"O-Okay..."

"Meliodas!" A voice yells as Elizabeth runs into view, being out of breath. Erza and Happy are right behind her, having serious looks. Meliodas glances in her direction with wide eyes.

I kick Meliodas in the stomach as terror flashes in Elizabeth's eyes. "Until we meet again," I say. We disappear from thin air as I prepare to confront Zeldris and Estarossa.