(29) - Lucy

I watched Meliodas carefully. Something was definitely wrong. He wasn't himself. In this case, he was different. He was attacking random citizens, having no true motive behind it. All of a sudden, a fiery blast hit him, knocking him to the ground.

A male with two horns and red scaly skin stood there, his dark red wings flapping in the distance. "I-It's E.N.D..." Wendy said, horror in her tone. I narrow my eyes at both of them, wondering if they knew what they were doing.

"E.N.D." Gray glared at him. I nod at Juvia, seeing her put her hand on his shoulder, trying to calm him down. Since the death of his father, Gray despised E.N.D because it was solely his fault.

Erza made sure that Gray didn't harm Natsu because of how his brother made him a demon. E.N.D lands a hard punch on Meliodas, knocking him to the ground. I carefully watch Meliodas, seeing all of his tattooed marks disappearing.

"Someone, catch him!" I say, seeing them stare at me. All of Natsu's demon signs disappear as well as both of them return to normal. Carla and Happy quickly fly in their direction, catching the two males.

"Are you guys okay?" Elizabeth asked, hurrying to Meliodas' side. I hurry to Natsu, seeing him glance at me for a moment. Tears form in my eyes as I give him a hug. "Natsu..." I say.

"Luce, it's great to see you again," he says, giving me a big kiss on the lips. I smile, being grateful for this fire idiot.

Later that night, we all celebrated. We didn't only get Diane's hammer, but we got closer to each other. "Today was fun," Meliodas said with a smile. I glanced at the corner, seeing Ban and Gajeel deep in conversation.

Patherlily sat next to Carla and Happy, having a nice conversation with Hawk. Wendy talked with Elizabeth, seeming at ease. Juvia stalked Gray, seeming rather eager. Gray talked with King, having a calm conversation.

"Yeah!" Natsu says with a grin. "Next time we are going to wreck a city, make sure you call me." Him and I burst into laughter along with the other fairy tail mages.

"You would do that anyways," I say, playfully punching him. Natsu smirked, glancing at me for a moment. "Well, I can't argue with that, can I?" He says in a teasing manner.

"Get a room!" Diane says, crossing her arms. Everyone bursts into laughter, seeing her frown. Meliodas wasn't wrong. Today was a great day, and I can't wait for more adventures with them.