(33) - Lucy

I stood outside in the early morning, being deep in thought. I never thought this adventure would be this fun. Through this time, a lot of things happened.

"Hey, Luce," a voice said. I turn around, seeing Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, King, Ban, and Meliodas. I narrow my eyes at them, forcing myself to my feet.

"Hello," I reply shyly. Natsu walks towards me, engulfing me in a hug. I glance at him, my heart beating at an abnormal rate. I hug him back, feeling my cheeks fluster.

"Lucy, we are heading out to find some food for the Boar Hat," Meliodas said. I nod, seeing them stare at me for a long moment.

"Alright then." I grin eagerly. "I will watch the shop." All of them nod, hurrying out. I furrow my eyebrows, wondering what the males could be thinking.

If Erza was here, she would want to join them. Even Meliodas wouldn't be able to stop her. He would insist, but she would simply deck him like she does to Natsu and Gray.

"Hey, Lucy, what's on your mind?" A voice came from behind. Wendy stood there, having a calm expression on her face. "Just enjoying this calm day," I say.

"Elizabeth and I are wondering if we are allowed to go into the city," Wendy said. I turn around, seeing Wendy, Elizabeth, and Juvia standing there, having happy expressions on their faces.

"Fine. Take Carla with you," I say, seeing them nod happily. "She will enjoy the town." Carla nods, jumping into Elizabeth's arms. The three of them rush off as I glance around.

"Lucy, you sure that is a good idea?" Juvia asks. I furrow my eyebrows, seeing her stare at me for a long moment. She twists around nervously, her eyes trained on me.

"Yes." I stare at her. "Wendy is a pretty capable mage. I have honest faith in her." Juvia grinned, glancing at me for a moment.

"I have an idea," Juvia says, staring at me. "We could do a fight to determine who will get Gray." I roll my eyes, seeing her stare at me, getting herself ready to fight.

"Juvia, I'm dating Natsu!" I say, seeing her glance at me. "I don't like Gray in that way! He's just a friend." She glared at me, a tick mark appearing on her face.

"Nonsense, we need to fight over him," she says. I roll my eyes, seeing her stare at me for a long moment. Glancing at her, I shrug my shoulders, knowing she wouldn't back down that easily.

"Fine then." I stare at her. "I will accept your terms. Aquarius: Star dress!" My outfit changed. Soon enough, I looked exactly like this:

Juvia glared at me, a serious expression on her face

Juvia glared at me, a serious expression on her face. Over the long period of time, I learned how to use the powers that went with this.

"However, I doubt that even this will be enough," I say. "Open, gate of the twins! Gemini!" She glances at them, furrowing her eyebrows for a moment.

"Uhhh..."

"You two, turn into Juvia," I say. The two celestial spirits turn into Juvia. I glance at her, seeing her shocked expression. "We see all of your thoughts," Gemini said.

Juvia glared at me. "This means war!" She says. I smile, remembering all of those combat lessons I learned from Capricorn and Erza.

"Bring it on!" I say, sending a burst of water at her. She turns her body into water, having a stern expression on her face. Gemini does the same, chasing after Juvia.

Gemini and Juvia fight for sometime, both being at little power. "Wow, they have the same amount of energy," I say blankly, watching them fight before me.

Both of them are launched back, being at little energy. Gemini glances at me, a tired look of their face. I swing my key, sending them back to the celestial spirit world.

"Love rival." Juvia glanced at me. I arch a brow, seeing her stare at me. "I won't give up," she adds. I stare at her, nodding to myself.

"Open, gate of the lion! Leo!" I say, summoning the lion spirit. "Leo, use your light and fire powers." He nods, rushing towards her.

Fire surrounds all around her as Juvia falls to the ground, defeated. "Wow, Lucy," Leo said. I glance at her, pity forming in the pit of my stomach.

"I'm sorry, Juvia," I whisper. "I overdid it." I nod in Leo's direction, seeing him carry her to bed. That was a good fight. I feel bad for harming her, but she was totally awesome in battle.

I glance in that direction, seeing Wendy, Carla, and Elizabeth coming back with Gray, Natsu, Gajeel, Meliodas, Ban, King, and a new person.