(4) - Elizabeth

After we explained everything to Natsu and Lucy, they stared at us with shocked looks. I explained my side of the story while Sir Meliodas explained his side. "Will you guys help us?" Sir Meliodas asked.

Natsu nodded. "I'm all fired up now!" He said, and I smile, seeing Lucy nod. She gave Natsu a high five. I glance at them, instantly knowing that I shipped it. Those two were so cute, and I couldn't wait for them to get together.

"Aye Sir!!" Happy said, glancing at them. Sir Meliodas smiled, having a relieved expression on his face. All of a sudden, I felt two hands on my boobs, and I gasp, blushing in embarrassment. "S-Sir Meliodas.." I choke out.

"Hey, that's rude!" Lucy said, kicking Sir Meliodas in the face. Sir Meliodas hit the wall, his gaze focused on Lucy. I burst into laughter, glancing at her. She was a strong woman, and I was amazed by her.

"Anyways, where are we going?" Natsu asked, glancing at Sir Meliodas. Sir Meliodas sighed, glancing at them. Natsu arched a brow, having his arm around Lucy. I stared at them, feeling so happy for them.

"We are going to the forest of white dreams," Sir Meliodas said, and I nod. Lucy smiles, meeting my gaze, having a relieved expression printed on her face. "Okay, thank you," Lucy said in a cheerful tone.

"Luce, I believe we have a lot to catch up on," Natsu said, and I stared at the couple in amazement. Happy smirked, staring at them for a moment. "Natsu, you looovvvve her!!" Happy said.

I smile, instantly loving Happy. Natsu blushes a dark shade of red, and I stare at them. Lucy blushes as well, dragging him into the guest bedroom. "Awww, they are so cute.." I say, seeing Happy glance at me.

"They are only best friends," Happy said in an annoyed tone. "Both of them like each other, and they should just get together already." I chuckle, glancing at Happy.

"That sounds frustrating," I say, seeing Happy nod. Sir Meliodas glanced at me, having a concerned look on his face. "Happy, what connection do you have guys to the holy knights?" Sir Meliodas asked.

Happy sighed, staring at us. "Well, there was a well paid job to find the seven deadly sins and destroy them," Happy said, staring at the ground for a long moment. "Lucy doesn't want to do the job anymore because she saw the way the knights were treating the citizens."

I stare at him, slightly surprised. Is that why Lucy joined us? She cares about the people and that's why she dared to challenge the guards. If so, then this can be good. We won't just have some help, but we might save the kingdom from the holy knights.