(53) - Lucy

I stood right outside the city. It wasn't a super long journey here. Instead, it was rather short, being that I flew here. As for now, I'm trying to figure out how to get into the city without being noticed by the holy knights.

If I went against all of the holy knights of the kingdom, I would be too outnumbered to fight them evenly. Instead, I would be dealing with attacks from all directions. "Hey, Lucy," a flirty voice came from behind.

I glance in that direction, seeing Leo and Virgo. "Hello, what are you guys doing here?" I ask, seeing their happy looks. Leo breathed heavily, exchanging a look with Virgo. Virgo smiled, holding some torture supplies.

"Princess, I—"

"That's it!" I say, an idea forming in my head. "I have an idea on how to get into the city unnoticed." Both of them arch a brow, eager looks on their faces.

"What do you have in mind?"

"I'm going to pretend to be a princess," I say, seeing them stare at me. "Leo, you will be my body guard and Virgo, you will be my lady in waiting." Both of them exchanged glances, bright smiles appearing on their faces.

"That sounds like fun!" Leo says, a sudden cheerfulness in his tone. I nod, allowing them to disappear back to the celestial spirit world to get changed. I smile, thinking of the princess transformation that Mira, Erza, and I made.

It was my first one, so they let me keep it. "Transformation Magic: Princess!" I say, feeling sparkles on my entire body. In the end, I looked exactly like this:

 In the end, I looked exactly like this:

New confidence filled me as I smiled. I fix my posture, knowing that I had to play the part. Leo and Virgo appear in front of me, smiles on their faces. I stare at them, being shocked by their appearances.

They looked absolutely astonishing. Virgo smiled in my direction, seeming at peace with her outfit. Leo held a stern look, not daring to take his eyes off of me. They both looked exactly like this:

 They both looked exactly like this:

"Both of you guys look really nice," I say, seeing their smiles

"Both of you guys look really nice," I say, seeing their smiles. Leo smiles, seeming to check me out. I roll my eyes, glancing at Virgo for a long moment. "Princess, older brother picked this outfit for me," she said.

Leo smirks. "I thought it was perfect!"

I chuckle, seeing them glance at me. "It means a lot to me that you guys are doing this," I say with a smile. "I would like to thank you so much." I hold out my arms, giving both of them a big hug.

"Now, your highness, we better get you inside," Leo said as I burst out laughing along with both of them. Virgo and I walk towards the capital, sudden hope forming deep within us. Our plan might work, and we might even save the entire kingdom.