(27) - Lucy

The white haired girl seemed amused after Elizabeth left. Why? She actually thought she had a chance against me. "Now, I don't need to hold back," I say, seeing her stare at me, a frown on her face.

"Thats good to hear," the white haired girl said with a smirk. "So, I don't have to hold back either." I roll my eyes, knowing that I could easily take her.

"I'm getting really bored of you," I say, seeing her study me. "Final move sword." A pitch black sword appeared in front of me. This sword was giant but light at the same time.

She studied the sword. "What is that?"

I smirk, running towards her. This will be her downfall. She should've known not to challenge me. I have been taught by Erza and that will be her biggest mistake. I sliced the sword at her, knocking her to the ground.

"I..." She starts. She falls unconscious in a second. I stare at her, amused. She thought she could take me and that will be her biggest mistake. "Lucy, that was amazing!" A voice came.

Wendy, Carla, and Happy stood there, shocked expressions on their faces. "How much of that did you see?" I ask, seeing them stare at me for a moment.

"We saw you use your final move sword technique," Happy said with a bright smile. "That's it." I furrow my eyebrows, glancing at them.

"Do you know where Elizabeth went?" I ask, seeing them glance at me. Wendy nodded in my direction, focusing on her nose. She pointed in a direction. We followed her, seeing Elizabeth stuck in a force field cage and a crystal.

"Elizabeth!" Wendy said, snagging the princess' attention. Elizabeth glanced at us, tears in her eyes. Elizabeth furrowed her eyebrows, her eyes trained on us. "They trapped Meliodas in that crystal," she said in a panicked tone.

I looked at the people in front of me. Three people stood there. A purple haired female, a brown haired male, and a black haired female. "Wendy, I will distract them, and you will get the stone," I whisper.

Wendy nods. I charge at them, feeling Happy lift me above their attacks. I jump in the middle of them, sending a punch towards the brunette, knocking him back. I knock the crystal out of the purple haired girl's hands, seeing Wendy pick it up with her sky magic.

I kick the black haired girl in the stomach, seeing her hit the ground. "Checkmate," I say, glancing at them. I narrow my eyes at them, seeing them stare at me, pained looks on their faces.

The trio glances at me, nervous expressions on their faces. "What do we do now?" The brunette asks, glancing at the purple haired female for a long moment. She furrows her eyebrows, biting her lip, not sure what to do.

"I...." She says, glancing off in the distance. "Lets keep fighting." She stands up, and I glance at her. She sure is determined. I bite my lip, staring at her for a long moment. The brunette and the black haired female stand up as well, having stern expressions on their faces.

Wendy sends a huge gust of wind at them, knocking them to the ground. "We are wizards from fairy tail!" Wendy says in a determined tone. "No matter what you do, it won't be enough against us!"

I nod in agreement. "Don't even think about harming our friends again!" I hiss angrily, glancing at them. "Wendy, get ready!" I grab Wendy's hands, feeling my star magic deep inside of me.

Wendy casts her sky dragon slaying magic alongside my star magic, knocking them to the ground. I glance at Elizabeth, seeing her still trapped in the perfect shell spell. I frown, knowing that we don't have enough magic to get her out. Out.