(142) - Elizabeth

Beams continue to spray down from the sky as Gowther stands in front of us, preparing to take one head on. "Go—" Wendy starts as a portal appears in front of the beam, making it disappear into thin air.

"What?"

"This beastly scent!!"

"It can't be..." King says, glancing in the direction of the portal. "Is that you, Oslo?" The dog-like creature pops out of the portal, flying towards the sky as he opens his mouth.

A hand comes out of his mouth, reaching towards the sky. "Wow, compared to what I expected..." A familiar voice says, deflecting the next beam. "All hell's seriously broken loose out here... like seriously!!"

The figure emerges from Oslo's mouth, standing in front of us. "What are you doing here...?!" King asks in a tired tone, staring at her with wide eyes.

"We promised, didn't we... that we'd always be together?" The female says. "That's why I came. Seven deadly sins' serpent sin!! Diane is ready for battle!!" A calm smile appears on my face as I exchange a look with Wendy.

"Diane, where's Meredy and Juvia?"

The giant frowns, glancing at Oslo. "They were right behind me," Diane says as the dog-like creature opens his mouth. Juvia and Meredy appear in front of us, having serious expressions on their faces.

Meredy glances around. "Hmmm..."

"So, what's the situation here?!" Diane asks, spinning her sacred treasure around and blocking the beams charging in our direction. "What's going on?" Juvia nods in agreement, staring around in confusion.

"This is what's going on," Gowther says, sending them the information about what just happened. Shocked looks appear on their faces as they glance from King to Gowther to Wendy.

"WHAAAAAAAAAT?!" All three of them say at once. Their eyes were wide in surprise as a stern look appears on Wendy's face. "That was fast!" Hawk says.

Happy nods. "Aye!"

"Estarossa was Mael of the four archangels...?" Diane says in alarm. "And, that was the truth behind how the holy war was ended 3,000 years ago!?" Gowther shoots her a sheepish smile as she heaves a sigh.

"Juvia can't believe it..." The blue haired girl states, trying to process the information. "Sariel, Tarmiel... and even Dereri were killed...?!" Carla frowns, having a serious expression on her face as she stands next to Patherlily and Happy.

Before anyone could answer her, Mael's energy stops. "He's stopped radiating energy," Gowther says as Meredy furrows her eyebrows in concentration, eyeing him cautiously.

"Is this... Mael's magic energy...?!"

"King..."

"Thank you, I'm fine now."

"Look, everyone!!" Diane yells, staring at at the sky. "The light... is shrinking?" The light dissolves into thin air as a figure slowly flies towards us, sending shivers down my spinal cord.

Sweat pours down King's, Diane's, Wendy's, Meredy's, and Juvia's faces as Gowther's eyes widen. "Waaaaah... it cant be..." Hawk says nervously. "His power level... is 280,000."

Sweat pours down my forehead as I stare at Mael. "Everyone..." I murmur as my head starts to spin. "Run...!" I frown, knowing that I couldn't let him hurt anyone else. If I could get them out of here, then maybe I could stop him.

An orb appears in his hand as he fires it in our direction. Diane lets out a scream, being knocked to the ground. Wendy gasps for breath, being tossed across the battlefield like a rag doll.