(2) - Elizabeth

That night, there was a lot of people who came to the Boar Hat. The door opened, and I saw the female who stood up to those guards. She contained a stern glance, searching all around anxiously.

"Hello, what may I get you?" I ask, glancing into her brown orbs. She sighs, and I notice the blue cat in her arms. He looked exhausted, being rather pale. "Do you guys have fish?" She asks, and I study her.

"Of course.." I say, glancing at the blue cat. He yawned, his eyes barely open as he cuddled up in her arms. I quickly sat them down at a table, hurrying to get them some fish. Sir Meliodas was in the kitchen, cooking things.

"Elizabeth!" Sir Meliodas said, having a smile on his face. I met his gaze, biting my lip nervously. He poured another drink, giving it to a customer. "Sir Meliodas, a customer has requested fish," I say.

He nods. "How do they want their fish cooked?" He asked, making me gasp in shock. I totally forgot to ask that question. I hurry towards them, being aware of my mistake. "I'm sorry to disturb you, but how would you like your fish cooked?" I ask.

The blue cat glanced at me. "I don't need it cooked," he said, and I stared at him. I nod, hurrying to the kitchen, telling Sir Meliodas of what just happened. He nods, handing me the fish.

I give them the fish, seeing the cat gobble it down. "Excuse me?" The blonde female said, and I glanced at her, being slightly surprised that she was talking to me. I sat down, being prepared to listen to her request.

"Do you want something else?" I ask, seeing her nod. She sighs, exchanging a glance with the blue cat. I meet her gaze, seeing her bite her lip nervously. "May we please stay here?" She asks nervously.

"I must ask Sir Meliodas," I say, seeing her nod. I hurry into the kitchen, seeing Sir Meliodas serving some of the final customers of the night. "What's the order this time?" Sir Meliodas asked.

"Sir Meliodas, someone needs somewhere to stay temporarily," I say, seeing him study me. He sighs, glancing all around. The blonde female and the blue cat were the final ones here, being deep in conversation.

He nods, walking towards her. "Hello, my name is Meliodas and this is Elizabeth," Sir Meliodas said, and I waved to her. Hawk ran in, having a serious glare on his face.

"Hey! You forgot me!" He said angrily. "I am Hawk." The blonde haired girl smiled, glancing at us for a long moment or two. She sighed nervously, her hands brushing through her blonde hair.

"Hello, my name is Lucy," the blonde haired girl said. "And, this is Happy." Happy smiled in our direction, finishing up his fish. He must have been starving to eat that much fish.

"Aye!" Happy said, and I grin, glancing at them. Lucy glanced at us, a calm expression on her face. She yawned, glancing all around. "So, what part of Liones are you from?" I ask.

She sighs. "I'm not from Liones," she says, and I arch a brow. What could she mean by that? Lucy sighs, meeting my gaze. She glances at Sir Meliodas, studying him. "Elizabeth, lead her to the spare bedroom," Sir Meliodas commands.

I nod, being curious about where she is from. I nod in her direction, leading her to the guest bedroom. Two pillows were on the bed, and Lucy put Happy on one of them, seeing him fall fast asleep almost instantly.

"Lucy, where are you from?" I ask, but realize she is already asleep on the bed. I sigh, having a small smile appear on my face. As I left the room, I was met by Sir Meliodas and Hawk.

"Where are we going tomorrow?" Hawk asked, and I glanced at Sir Meliodas, seeing him furrow his eyebrows. He glanced at me, a smile appearing on his face. "We are heading towards the forest of white dreams," he said, and I nod, knowing it would be quite the journey.