(58) - Elizabeth

We sat in a restaurant, munching down on some chips and salsa. "Elizabeth, I have been meaning to ask," Levy said with a contained smile. "Juvia told us you have some amazing powers but never told us what type of powers."

I sigh. "Well..." I began, furrowing my eyebrows. "I was told that I have the power of light and healing and maybe more." I exchange a glance with Mirajane, seeing her concentrated yet concerned look.

She frowned. "We need to get back."

I stare at her, confused. "Um, why?"

She sighs. "There's this guy in the guild that can communicate telepathically," she said. "He just informed me that we need to head back to the guild. It's an emergency." I furrow my eyebrows, a newfound panic arising in my stomach.

Evergreen bit her lip, looking a bit nervous. "Let's get out of here then," she says, exchanging a look with Lisanna. We leave the restaurant, hurrying back to the guild immediately.

As we open the doors, Leo stood there, a panicked expression on his face. "L-Lucy..." He choked out. "She is in danger..." I stare at him, shocked by his statement. Tears form in my eyes. What could he mean?

"Where is she!?" I demand, seeing tears well in his eyes. I clench my fists, falling to my knees, sobbing. Lucy...is in danger? "Did you tell Natsu and the others?" I ask, seeing him shake his head no.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't find them," he said, staring at the ground. "I-I couldn't protect her. She insisted that I went and got help instead of getting myself harmed." I exchange a glance with Mirajane, seeing a serious look on her face.

"Alright then," Mirajane said. "Lets go and save Lucy." Lisanna nods, a bright smile printed on her face. Mirajane helps me stand up, glancing all around the room. I see all of the mages grinning, being prepared for battle.

"Count my team and I in," he says, containing a smug smile. The muscular, white haired male stepped forward, volunteering to come as well. Levy smiled, glancing at me. "I will come with you as well," she says with a bright smile.

"Juvia, Happy, Carla, and Patherlily came with you to travel here, and we aren't stopping now," Juvia said, and I smile. "However, we will need the location of the giant pig to be able to travel."

"I got this," Levy said, exchanging a glance with Freed. Both of them tinkered with a lacrima, instant smiles appearing on their faces. "Mest, come and look at this location," Levy says suddenly.

Mest, a man with black hair and a serious look, nods as he glances at us. "Okay, get close together," he said. "This will take a lot of energy out of me but will be worth it in the end. Alright, safe travels." My body tingled as all of us appeared next to the Boar Hat once again.