(75) - Lucy

A new feeling of numbness forms deep within me as I recall what just happened. Meliodas is dead and there's no way he's coming back. "Your name is Lucy Heartfilia, correct?" An intimidating voice says from behind as the binds disappear into thin air.

I slowly turn my head around as goosebumps spread across my skin. A giant mirror sat above the throne, containing a figure in the mirror. Darkness surrounds him as my eyes widen in terror. "I-It depends. Whose asking?" I say, trying to stay level headed and calm.

He smiles. "The demon king."

I furrow my eyebrows, remembering what Natsu and Meliodas told me. "And, what would the god of the demon clan want from me?" I say casually as his terrifying gaze stares into my soul.

The demon king chuckles to himself. "Those reoccurring dreams and vision you have are memories," he says as my eyes widen in surprise.

"What do you mean by memories?"

"The memories that have been stolen from you, Lucy," the demon king says, eyeing me carefully. A genuine smile appears on his face as I meet his gaze.

"If what you're saying is true, then how do I get my memories back?" I say nervously. He sighs heavily. I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear, narrowing my eyes at him.

"You must collect the twelve spirits of the zodiac," he says as my eyes light up. "That's the only way to get your memories back." I furrow my eyebrows, grabbing Leo's key.

"Alright then." I stare at him. "Open, gate of the lion! Leo!" The lion spirit appears out of thin air, bearing a calm yet serious look on his face. I exchange a look with the demon king, seeing a slight smile appear on his face.

"You called?"

I frown. "Leo, please go and collect the key of Aquarius," I say urgently. A sigh escapes Leo's lips as he glances at me, seeming a bit calmer than before.

"Princess, I collected the key of Aquarius after the battle," he says, pulling out a shiny object from his pocket. He places it in my hand as a bright smile forms on my face.

"Okay, how do I get my memories back?"

Leo sighs. "Repeat after me."

I nod. "Okay."

"Open, gate of the twelve sealed gates!" He says, narrowing his eyes at me. "From there, you will know exactly what to say and do." I nod lightly, a lump forming in my throat.

"Open! Gate of the twelve sealed gates!" I say, closing my eyes in concentration. "Open, gate of Ankhseram's memories!" A scream escapes my mouth as memories flash before my own eyes. A gasp escapes my lips as a newfound strength forms deep within me. A smirk appears on my face as I looked exactly like this:

(A/N: Since she regained her memories, the Lucy chapters will now be called Ankhseram because that is her true name)

A smile appears on my face as I glance from Leo to my uncle figure. "I would like to thank you both for helping me through that," I say, feeling relieved that my curse is finally broken.

Both of them nod happily. "Anytime, princess," Leo says, disappearing back to the celestial spirit almost instantly. I glance at my uncle figure as a proud smile appears on his face.

"You know, I would have done it either way," he says with a cocky grin. He heaves an annoyed sigh, glancing back in my direction. "The commandments are returning, so I must be going now," he says.

"It was nice seeing you again," I say as he nods. The demon king disappears from the mirror as a relieved smile appears on my face. If anything, I owe him for saving me from that torment. And, as for now, I'm more than ready to get revenge on the goddess clan and especially my very own mom.