(155) - Ankhseram

The demon king narrows his eyes at the supreme deity as he stands in front of the commandments (which he sets down next to me), having a serious expression on his face. "Well, well, well, look who it is," the supreme deity says in a mocking tone. "The demon king."

"I don't have time for your pathetic games!" The demon king says angrily. "I won't let you harm anyone else!" My mother snickers as an amused smirk appears on her face.

"I would love to see you try." She races towards him with her sword raised, preparing to strike him down. The demon king blocks her attack as he kicks her in the stomach, knocking her to the ground.

The supreme deity gasps as she coughs out blood. "How disappointing," the demon king says as a slight smirk appears on his face. "The idea of you possessing your full power seems absurd."

My mother furrows her eyebrows. "Is that an insult?" She questions, having an annoyed expression on her face. The demon king narrows his eyes at her as a satisfied expression appears on his face.

"Why, of course!"

The supreme deity glares at him as she clenches her fists around her blade. "I'll make you regret that," she hisses, sending an ark in his direction.

"The ruler." A powerful, dark mist surrounds the demon king as her attack fades into thin air. My mother frowns, having an enraged yet concentrated expression on her face.

"Oh? I remember this," she says as a sadistic smirk appears on her face. "The ruler can take any offensive attack and turn it into strength and healing for the user. However, if someone tried to use healing magic, then it would have the opposite effect."

"But, you're missing one major thing," the demon king says with a smile. "I can easily switch my ability off and on." The supreme deity snickers, having an amused smile on her face.

"But, don't forget whose stronger now." She sends two beams in his direction. My eyes widen in surprise as the beams combine before hitting him. The demon king gasps, falling to his knees.

"Ugh...!"

"I'm the wrong opponent for you," she says with a dark expression. "I can easily combine attack magic with healing magic. That's just some of the basic abilities of the supreme goddess."

The demon king groans, forcing himself to stand up. "I guess I'm left with no choice then," he says, picking up the commandments. "In order to defeat you, I must consume all of these."

A piercing iceberg stabs the demon king in the stomach as he falls to his knees, coughing out blood. "That ability is apart of the ocean grace," she says with twisted smirk. "Its powers can be rather lethal."

The demon king pulls the iceberg out of his stomach, having a strained look on his face. "I-I..." The demon king starts as he falls unconscious before he hits the ground.

My mother bursts into a dark laughter, turning her attention to the commandments. She holds her hand over them as a light forms, destroying the commandments almost instantly.

I punch the ground, feeling the anger within me. "H-How dare you!?" I yell, forcing myself to stand up. I hold my arms in the air, summoning all thirteen zodiac celestial spirits.

"Ankhseram? Is everything okay?" Leo asks, having a worried expression on his face as he glances all around. His eyes widen in surprise as he stares at the supreme deity. "Please, guys, I need your help..." I beg.

Aquarius rolls her eyes. "Whatever, you idiot," she says with a smile. I exchange a look with her as excitement forms in the pit of my stomach.

Aries nods. "O-Of course!"