(70) - Elizabeth

Meliodas and Natsu soon returned. Even though it felt like an eternity, I was relieved to see them. I rush in Meliodas' direction, giving him a big hug. "T-Thank goodness you guys are alright..." I say excitedly.

"Of course we are okay," Meliodas says in a bored tone. "Why wouldn't we be?" I gasp as Meliodas starts to squeeze my boobs once again. Erza slices at him with her sword, knocking Meliodas to the ground.

"What did I say about respect?" She says sharply, eyeing him carefully as he gives a small chuckle. Erza sighs as her sword disappears into thin air. "That doesn't matter now. What happened over there?" Merlin asks.

"W-We saw Lucy..." Natsu chokes out, lowering his head in defeat. His hands clench in desperation as tears form in his eyes. I exchange a look with Wendy as concern flashes on her face.

"Is she okay?" I ask nervously. Wendy held a worried look, clenching her trembling fists. Tears form in Juvia's eyes as she tightly holds Gray's hand. Erza frowns, having a scowl on her face.

"She was surrounded," says Natsu. "Her celestial spirit keys were taken from her, so she wouldn't dare to put them in harm's way." Natsu sighs, glancing in our direction. Tears were in his eyes as he clenched his fists in frustration.

"We will get her back," Wendy says in a hopeful tone. "She's apart of our family, and we must fight for her no matter what." I nod in agreement as Natsu smiles arrogantly.

"Wendy, I'm so proud of you," Erza says, glancing at the young dragon slayer. "You have matured so much over the time I've known you." A smile appears on Wendy's face as she glances at Erza, seeming happy.

"You idiot!"

"Stripper!"

I sigh, not even wanting to glance in that direction. "They're at it again, aren't they?" I say, watching as Happy takes out a fish from his bag. The exceed gobbles it up in a matter of seconds.

"Aye!"

"That's enough from the two of you!" Erza says, knocking them to the ground. A smile appears on Jenna's face as she glances all around. "You sure are a lively bunch," she says.

"We should be getting going now," Meliodas says suddenly, flashing me a smile. "It was nice to see you guys again." I nod in agreement. Meliodas takes my hand, having a calm smile as he leads me out of the Druid village.