(105) - Ankhseram

It was quite amusing how bad Zeldris was at bowling. He may have sucked, but he didn't lack in persistency. Zeldris tried his best to hit one single pin, being extremely hopeful when the bowling ball came centimeters away.

I'm not sure what I would've done if it wasn't for Fraudrin, Cusack, and Chandler. Without them, I would've had to get in another game with Zeldris. "You requested to see us?" I say sweetly, being relieved to be back in the throne room.

"Indeed." A smirk made its way to Cusack's face. "As for now, Meliodas is back to his old self, and Natsu is out of commission." I exchange a look with Zeldris as he smiles brightly.

I nod, shifting my gaze to Chandler. "Lady Ankhseram..." He says nervously as I arch a brow. "Shall I go and retrieve him?" I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear, furrowing my eyebrows in concentration.

"Go ahead," I say in amusement, a smirk tugging at my lips. "Also"—he stares at me with wide eyes—"don't forget to bring my precious little sister here and make sure she's alive."

Chandler sighs heavily, nodding lightly. "I-I'll see what I can do..." He says, heading towards the balcony. I glance at Zeldris, seeing a look of frustration appear on his face.

"Zeldris, I understand why you're upset..." I say as his face hardens. "Meliodas didn't betray the demon clan but betrayed you. I don't blame you for being upset. I promise I will stay by your side and not let him betray you again."

His face softens as he pulls me close to him. "Thanks, my love," he says, his warm breath on my neck. My cheeks flush as I stare into his dark orbs. "Somehow, you always make me feel better," Zeldris adds, placing his hand on my cheek.

"We will get through this," I say with a reassuring smile. "Together." A grin appears on his face as he sits on the throne, having me in his warm arms. I rest my head on his shoulder as a bright smile made its way to his face.

"Together." He stares at me, a twinkle in his eyes. Zeldris places his hand in my hair, gently playing with my golden locks. "It doesn't matter what happens next; I'm here," he murmurs as I stare into his dark orbs.