(64) - Elizabeth

I stand in the palace of Camelot, feeling disappointed about the battle. We didn't even stand a chance against one of the Ten Commandments. What makes us believe we can take on all of them?

"Elizabeth, what are you doing out here by yourself?" A voice asks as I glance in that direction. Meliodas stands there, having a calm look on his face. I sigh, clenching my fists in desperation.

"I-I feel useless..." I admit as tears roll down my cheeks. "L-Lucy taught me how to fight, b-but I still put people in danger..." I sigh, feeling his curious yet intense stare. "I-I was even taught how to use my powers and..." My voice falters as Meliodas pulls me in for a hug.

"Elizabeth..." Meliodas says, brushing through my hair. "You are anything but useless. You are powerful. I believe in you." A smile appears on my face as I stare into his delicate, green eyes.

"M-Meliodas, I-I have to tell you something..." I say, seeing him arch a brow. I heave a sigh, biting my lip nervously as he stares at me with his beautiful, emerald eyes.

"Meliodas, there's a problem!" A sudden voice says as King flies in our direction. "Diane is gone!" My eyes widen in terror as I lock eyes with him. He clenches his fists in frustration, being followed by the others.

"What happened?" I ask, feeling worried for her. Why would she run off like this? This did not make any sort of sense. I glance at King, seeing a sad look on his face. "That's easy. I erased her memory of the past sixteen years," Gowther says.

"Y-You did what!?" King says, clenching his fists in anger. King slams Gowther into a pillar with his chastifol's guardian form. "I say we go and find her," Wendy says in determination.

I nod in agreement. "Let's do it then!"

We rush to the giant pig, heading in the direction of Diane's possible location. "Where is she going?" Gray asks, furrowing his eyebrows in concentration. I glance at Meliodas, wishing I could have told him sooner about how I feel.

"She would most likely be headed back to the land of the giants," says Meliodas. "So, that is where we will be headed." I nod, feeling a bit worried about Diane. If any of the commandments found her, she would be screwed.

A few hours have passed since we went after Diane. With each passing hour, King and I grow more concerned about Diane. What if she is in danger? "Wait, stop!" Meliodas says suddenly.

The giant pig stops abruptly as King flies towards Meliodas. "Why did we stop?" King demands anxiously. "Diane could be—" A frown appears on Meliodas' face as he glances off in the distance.

"I see what you mean, captain," Merlin says. "Diane is face to face with two commandments. There's a third soul that's saving Diane and if we continue to go, then that could put Diane and that person in more danger."

King frowns. "I-I see..."

"Hey, we will get to her eventually," Wendy says, flashing him a smile. King nods. Gasps come from all around the group as a terrifying energy seems to be coming in our direction.

"What is that?"

"I can't believe that out of all people, it was him who noticed us," Meliodas says bitterly, grabbing his sacred treasure. A fiery light comes into view as my eyes widen in complete terror.

"W-What...?"

"The only way to handle this is full counter," Meliodas says angrily. "Even if I use full counter, that will give away our location." A frown appears on my face as the light gets closer to us.

"Then, let me handle it," Natsu says with a cocky smile. Natsu jumps towards the fire, eating the fire in an instant. I gasp in shock, feeling an intense energy coming from Natsu. "Idiot," Gray says.

"I just saved us, Stripper!"

"No, you just strengthened your power to expose our location even more!" Gray yells, slamming his head against Natsu's. "You never seem to think in these types of situations, do you?"

"That's enough!" Erza says, knocking them both unconscious. "There. I settled it. Now, they won't be able to sense his strong magic power." I nod, glancing at Meliodas for a moment.

"What now?"

"We must get stronger," says Merlin. "In this case, let's get to the land of the Druids." A smile appears on my face. I cannot wait to visit the land of the Druids. Ever since I realized I am a Druid, I have been wanting to come to the land of the Druids. And, in this case, I can't wait to see it.