(50) - Elizabeth

It has been a few weeks since we got here. We have been working extremely hard, learning new spells and abilities. In this whole experience, I can't wait to see Meliodas and Lucy. If they figured out I was doing this to help them, they would be so happy.

I glance at the elderly woman, seeing a smile on her face. "We are almost done with your training," she says, having a bright smile on her face. "I'm so—" Before she could say anything, dark mist came through the door, obliterating it.

I gasp in shock, seeing the female come into view, having hair as dark as night. She held a glare, studying us. "I finally found you," the female said, bursting into laughter. The elderly woman glanced at us, a stern look on her face.

"Because of your shown guild marks, I will transport you to the fairy tail guild," she murmured, glancing at us. Juvia stared at her, shocked. I bite my lip, feeling tears starting to roll down my cheeks. "Y-You don't have to do this..." I choke out.

"Yeah, we could help you!" Happy said, determination in his tone. The elderly woman shook her head no, having a bright smile appear on her face. "Thanks to you guys, I feel happy again. All I can ask for is that you guys are safe," she said, sending a blast of light at the female.

"I..."

"No buts!" The elderly woman said, making a portal appear. I stare at her, feeling the tears roll down my cheeks. I give her a hug, my muscles shaking like crazy. "Thank you so much!" I say, seeing tears form in her eyes.

"No, thank you," she said. "Now, get in that portal with your friends and live." She gave me a hard push. The last thing I saw was the fight continuing before I drifted into dreamland.

I was surrounded by darkness. The overwhelming darkness breached beyond me as fear crept deep within me. "N-No! Leave me alone!" I shout, my fists clenched. My eyes jerk up to the sky as I see a brightness.

"You made a mistake, and your sin will never be forgiven," a tough voice exclaimed as I glanced all around, tears in my eyes. "This is all your fault." All of the voices shouted insults at me as tears swelled from my eyes. Before they could say anything else, my dream was vanishing, and I was going back to reality.