(161) - Ankhseram

The cloaked figures surround me as the supreme deity bursts into a dark laughter. "Give it up, Ankhseram," the supreme deity mocks. "You are completely outmatched."

My fists clench as I squeeze my eyes shut, knowing that I can't let her get to me. "Let's test that theory, mother," I say as an amused expression appears on my face.

The supreme deity chuckles to herself as the cloaked figures race towards me. I hold my hands in the air, summoning my celestial energy as the cloaked figures disappear almost instantly.

I narrow my eyes at my mother, racing in her direction. I clench my hands on my celestial sword, preparing to end this war once and for all.

All of a sudden, Zeldris appears in the place of the supreme deity. My eyes widen in terror as I quickly stop my attack, being a few inches away from killing him. Tears form in my eyes as I shakily stare at him, hoping that he wasn't harmed.

"Z-Zel, are y-you okay...?"

Zeldris bursts into a dark laughter before kicking me in the stomach, sending me across the battlefield. "I'm not Zeldris," the supreme deity says suddenly as a deadly expression appears on my face.

I race towards her, feeling my rage form within me. "You have so much nerve using my loved ones against me!" I yell as a menacing aura surrounds me. "And, because of that, I'll make you pay."

"I would like to see you try."

"Ice make: floor," I say, turning the ground into ice. The supreme deity groans in annoyance as she slips on the ice, struggling to keep her balance.

"Ugh! You'll pay for this, you miserable child!" My mother roars, having an irritated look on her face. She lifts her hand in the air as the environment around us starts to change. I nervously glance around as chills race down my spinal cord.

Suddenly, a powerful light charges towards us. My eyes widen in surprise as the celestial spirit king stands before us, having a serious expression on his face. "Father!" I say in astonishment.

"What do you think you're doing!?" The supreme deity demands. She glares at him as he furrows his eyebrows in concentration.

"I'm not allowed to fight you due to the agreement we made long ago when we were forced to get married," he states. "However, I'm allowed to inform them about your true magic ability."

My mother clenches her fists in rage as a dangerous aura surrounds her. "Y-You wouldn't dare!" The supreme deity roars as a golden energy surrounds her.

"The queen of the goddesses uses mastery illusions," my father says as my eyes widen in surprise. "With her mastery illusion powers, she can use psychosomatic illusions, illusive appearance, illusion energy manipulation, pain illusion, illusionary environment, and phobia exploitation."

A hopeful expression appears on my face as I narrow my eyes at my mother, knowing I had to take her down. "Celestial light!" I yell as the brightest stars fill the battlefield all around me.

"Ankh...?"

"Ultimate formation!" I exclaim as a beam of darkness flows away from me, racing towards the supreme deity. "The ruler." The power of the demon king forms within me as I narrow my eyes at my mother.

"Ankh, be careful!"

"I-I don't believe it..."

"True power." I squeeze my eyes shut before merging my light, darkness, life, death, and celestial powers together, feeling the newfound energy surge through my veins.

"We can talk about this!"

"There's nothing to talk about."

I narrow my eyes at her, knowing that I had to end this in one attack. I race towards the supreme deity, feeling the powers that my friends temporarily lended me. They placed all of their hope on me, and I don't intend on letting them down.

I aim a punch at the supreme deity, using the power from the fairies, the sins, Zeldris and the demons, Tatsuo, the two archangels, and Hawk. A burst of power hits my mother as I attack her, knocking her out almost instantly.

I stare at her in shock. "I-I don't believe it..."

"Ankh!" Elizabeth calls as she races towards me. Tears form in my eyes as she throws her arms around me. "E-Ellie..." I choke out as a smile appears on my face.

"I-I missed you..."

"I missed you, too, Ellie..."

"Ankh, you're okay!" A voice calls as I glance in that direction. Zeldris stands there, having a relieved expression on his face. I meet his gaze with a small smile on my lips. "Zel..." I say softly.

"Awwwww..." Mira and Elizabeth say at once. I exchange a look with Zeldris as my cheeks turn bright red. "You two look so cute together," Mira says as a smirk appears on her face.

"Little brother, take some notes!" Meliodas says with a devilish smile, squeezing Elizabeth's breasts. The silver haired female blushes in embarrassment before Diane and Hawk tie him up as all of us burst into laughter.

"Lady Ankhseram," a voice says as I glance in that direction. Ludocriel and Mael stand there, having serious expressions on their faces. "Ludocriel, Mael, do you need something?" I ask.

"What are you going to do to your mother?"

"Oh, right!" I exclaim, hurrying towards the supreme deity. I place my hands over her chest before closing my eyes in concentration, extracting the four graces from her body.

My eyes open as I destroy the four graces. I sigh heavily, feeling lightheaded. "Ankh, are you okay?" Elizabeth asks worriedly. I nod as my head starts to spin.

"Ellie, I'm going to remove your curse."

"Ankh, don't. You're too—"

I summon her reincarnation curse as my magic energy starts to get low. Taking my celestial sword, I cut through the curse as it disappears into thin air.

A tired smile appears on my face. I stumble and fall to the ground, being caught by Zeldris. The world around me starts to fade as I fall unconscious almost instantly.