(18) - Elizabeth

The world around us changed. The scenery looked rather different. "King!" Diane said suddenly, and I jerked my head around, seeing the guy. He glanced all around, noticing that Ban was running.

Lucy sighed, glancing in another direction, her eyes widening in shock. She sighs, making a run in that direction. I glance at the others, seeing longing looks on their faces. Natsu sighs, glancing in her direction.

"Why are you just letting her go?" I ask, seeing him stare at the ground. Sadness lingered in his eyes as he stared at me. A glance of sadness appeared on his face. "All fairy tail mages experienced hardships in some form," he explained.

"What was her hardship?" I ask, seeing him stare at the ground, a nervous look on his face. He frowned, pursing his lips anxiously. He sighed, staring all around. "Well, she lost a lot of people," he said. "However, it isn't really my story to tell.."

I nod, knowing he was correct. "I-I will find her.." I say, glancing at him. Before I could take a single step, the ground started to rumble, deeply scaring me. Two women appear, being completely covered in armor.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" She asks in a calm tone. "A few members of the seven deadly sins and a few fairies." The fairy tail members shifted. Natsu glanced all around, a relieved look on his face.

"Juvia would like to take this woman on," Juvia said, a dark look on her face. "Juvia wants to impress her love!" I chuckle to myself, knowing that she deeply cared for Gray. After all, they were so cute.

"Don't underestimate her," Meliodas said suddenly. She smirked, glancing all around the group. Diane glanced in my direction, a serious look on her face. "Happy, Carla, Hawk, get Elizabeth out of here," Diane commanded.

Happy nodded. "Alright, giant lady."

Diane rolled her eyes, focusing on the enemy in front of her. "Be safe, guys!" I call, seeing the fairy tail members stare at me, bursting into laughter. Instant seriousness form on their faces as they get ready to battle her.

"Fairy Tail mages never learned how to quit," Happy said. Carla rolled her eyes, a slight smile appearing on her. I stare at them, instantly realizing it. The reason why Fairy Tail is so powerful isn't just because of their magic; it is because of how deeply they care for each other and their desire to protect their friends.

I smile. "I get it now."

Happy and Carla stare at me, surprised. "Y-You do..?" Happy said as I smiled. After all, fairy tail mages are always there for each other. Seeing them together made me so happy and made me hope for a chance to save my people. Maybe, it would be sooner than we thought. Thought.