(126) - Elizabeth

I ride on Hawk's mom, following right behind the stigma, the fairies, and the sins. I sigh heavily as my heart races. Even though Ankhseram is extremely powerful and I strongly dislike Ludocriel, I hope that the assault squad will succeed.

"Elizabeth, are you okay?"

I sigh heavily as I slowly turn around, being face to face with Wendy. She holds a nervous yet calm look on her face. "A lot of things can happen in this battle," I say as she nods in agreement. "I'm concerned about the assault squad as they face Ankhseram and the rest of them."

"Don't be." Erza's voice comes from behind as I turn around, noticing serious expression. "No one said this would be easy. Even though this'll be a tough war, we'll pull through and win!"

A calm smile appears on my face as I lock eyes with her. "Thank you, Erza," I say with a bright smile. "That's exactly what I needed." Erza flashes me a smile before requipping into her flight armor. She joins the others on the assault squad before continuing forward.

I exchange a look with Wendy. "We've got this!" Wendy says in a hopeful tone. Her mouth opens as she consumes the air around us. Wendy's power increases as her hair turns a light pink.

Wendy jumps off of Hawk's mom, using her sky abilities to land in the middle of the battle. She sends a gust of wind towards some red and grey demons, making them disappear into thin air. Wendy holds her hands in the air, making a tornado surround her. The tornado sucks some of the demons up, tossing them all around.

My attention shifts to Juvia as her body turns into water. She charges towards a large group of demons, capturing them in her water body. Different level demons are consumed, being completely destroyed from within.

Six swords race through the battlefield, getting my attention. The swords slice through the demons, attacking their nerves. Meredy perfectly controls the swords as she casually stands in the middle of the battlefield.

"Everyone, watch out!" Diane calls, getting everyone's attention as she sends a giant earth wave towards three Albions. The Albions disappear within the earth as more demons scurry towards us. "Allow me to handle this!" King exclaims.

Tons of miniature swords appear above him, being sent towards the demons. The demons quickly fall to the ground, being defeated in an instant. "Quite a bore," Sariel complains as Tarmiel nods. "Allow us to show you how it's done."

Sariel takes Tarmiel's hand as a large ark forms in the sky. I squeeze my eyes shut, feeling the light burning against my skin. The light dies down as I open my eyes. "Hey! Maybe give us a warning next time!" Meredy says angrily as a scowl appears on her face.

"Juvia agrees!" The blue haired mage calls, shooting a harsh glare at Sariel and Tarmiel. The two archangels roll their eyes in annoyance. I exchange an awkward glance with the sky dragon slayer, not wishing to be caught up in this.

"Hey, guys, let's try to get along..." Diane says nervously. "After all, we have a common goal to defeat the—" Before she can say anything else, a blonde haired female demon lands on the ground in front of us. My eyes widen in surprise as I stare at the female. It was no other than Dereri, one of the Ten Commandments.