(52) - Elizabeth

My eyes opened suddenly. I glance up, seeing a plain, white ceiling. "Hey, are you alright?" A voice came, and I glanced in that direction. A female with short, white hair stood there, a worried look on her face.

I nod. "Sorry, I just dozed off..."

She chuckles softly. "Anyways, what's your name?" She asked sweetly. "My name is Lisanna. What about you?" I sigh, seeing her exchange a kind look with me, having a calm aura.

"Hi there!" I say, sitting up. "My name is Elizabeth, and I am the third princess of Liones." She stared at me, her eyes wide in shock. Before she can say anything, a female with long, white hair walks into the room.

"Hello," the new female said. "I'm glad to see that you are awake. My name is Mira and this is my younger sister, Lisanna." I grin, remembering all of the times when Lucy and I would call each other sister.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," I say, seeing their smiles. "I already told Lisanna this, but my name is Elizabeth, the third princess of Liones." Mira chuckled, her eyes narrowed on me.

"Don't worry too much about introductions," she said with a reassuring smile. "Juvia and the exceeds made sure to tell us everything. Don't worry, we will do our best to help protect you."

"Hey! We should have her meet everyone!" Lisanna said, happiness in her tone. Mira nods. Lisanna takes my hand, helping me out of bed. I gasp, realizing that my clothes were different. I wore a lovely, pink dress that went to my mid thigh with white boots that went right above my knees.

"This outfit is cute," I say, seeing their smiles. Mira smiled, exchanging a look with Lisanna. Lisanna took my hand, leading me out of the room. Everyone was talking, seeming to have an amazing time.

Lisanna walks me downstairs as I stare at all of the people. I glance at a female with brown hair, seeing her guzzle down a barrel of beer. "How can she drink that much?" I ask, seeing Lisanna chuckle.

"That's Cana," Lisanna said with a smile. "She always drinks that much. Trust me, she is really nice." I nod, glancing around the room. A female sat at a table, being deep in a book. I glance at Lisanna.

"Whose that girl with the book?" I ask, seeing Lisanna smile. She walks me to the table. I sit down next to the girl, seeing her put down her book. "Hey there! You must be Elizabeth," she says with a smile.

I nod. "Hello."

"Oh, right," she says. "My apologies. My name is Levy." I nod lightly, my gaze drifting to the book. It looked interesting, and I would love to read it someday. I checked the author, gasping in shock.

"Is everything alright?" Lisanna asked suddenly, making me jump in surprise. I nod, biting my lip nervously. Did I just make a fool out of myself? "Did Lucy really write that?" I ask.

Lisanna smiled. "Yep!"

"Lucy has always been an amazing writer," Levy said with a smile. "She didn't always start off this good but always tried her best and improved along the way. Even if Lucy is at a major disadvantage, she refuses to ever give up."

"I heard that all fairy tail mages do that," I say, seeing their smiles. "With fighting alongside the fairies and the sins, I have learned so much about friendship and trust. I am thankful to have known both groups."

Before another word could be said, the ground started to shake, sending immense chills down my spinal cord. I glance all around, wondering what could be happening. "He's back," Cana said as questions flew into my mind.