(146) - Elizabeth

"G...Gowther, what are you planning on doing?!" Diane yells worriedly. Meredy exchanges a look with Juvia, having a nervous look on her face. "I'm trying to save Mael!" Gowther declares.

Hawk's eyes widen. "Is he serious?!"

"Please, Gowther...!!" I say in concern. Wendy frowns, staring at Gowther in shock. Meredy anxiously bites her lip as she furrows her eyebrows in concentration.

"But... at this rate, they're both going to crash into the earth!!" Diane shrieks. Terror appears on her face as Juvia stands besides the giant, having a stern look on her face.

"If I try to stop them recklessly right now, I could end up undoing the spell," King says, having a conflicted expression on his face. "Besides, Mael's body is already on the verge of destruction."

Wendy sighs heavily. "I know this'll sound crazy, but I think we should trust Gowther," the young dragon slayer says. "After all, he wouldn't be doing something so crazy if he didn't have a plan."

Diane nods in her direction, having a calm expression on her face. "Okay," she says with a giant smile. "I trust him. He's got this." I exchange a look with Wendy, noticing a hopeful look on her face.

"Are you finished yet, Gowther?" King asks, flying towards Gowther and Mael. "You're almost out of time—" All of a sudden, a bright light appears before us.

"Mael's body...!!"

I cover my eyes, feeling the light burn against my skin. "Dammit..." King groans, squinting his eyes. "Did he fail?!" The light fades as Gowther falls towards the ground.

"GOWTHEEER!!" King yells, rushing towards the doll. The fairy king reaches his arm towards Gowther, having a desperate look on his face. Tears appear in my eyes as I anxiously watch the scene in front of us.

Suddenly, a figure grabs Gowther's arm. "Thank goodness..." I say softly, wiping the tears away. Mael casually flies there, having a serious expression on his face.

A few minutes have passed since the battle ended, and all of us were safely on the ground. Juvia smiles, having a calm expression on her face. "It seems so peaceful right now," she says, stretching out her arms.

Meredy nods. "Agreed."

"The air feels so good," Wendy says, holding out her arms. "It's so calm..." A smile appears on my face as Happy, Carla, Patherlily, and Hawk lay on the grass, having bright smiles on their faces.

Suddenly, an enormous energy came from a distance away. "It's coming from Camelot, isn't it...?" Diane says, having a serious expression on her face.

"Yeah..." King states, crossing his arms. "I can barely feel their magic power." Wendy nervously furrows her eyebrows, forcing herself to stand up.

"We need to hurry, everyone," I say sternly. "I'm sure something terrible is happening over there..." I frown, knowing that Ankhseram was most likely responsible for this.

"Let's go rendezvous with mama for now!"

I glance at Hawk as a light appears in his eyes. "Hawk!!" I shriek. "What's that light...?!" The pig shakes his head back and forth, having a confused expression on his face.

"Don't ask me!!"

Surprise forms within me as the light increases. A figure appears, having a stern expression on his face. "No way..." Diane says as tears stream down her cheeks.

Wendy grins, having an overjoyed expression on her face. Meredy exchanges a look with Juvia, seeming happy. "You... you really came back!" Hawk says as tears roll down his cheeks.

"It seems my sister's eyes were spot on when they chose you..." King says, wearing a proud smile. "Ban!!" The white haired male casually stands there with a casual smile.

"Ban..."

"Ban... you've returned safely," I say in desperation as a hopeful look appears on my face. "And... what of Meliodas? Was he able to return unharmed as well?"

Ban smiles. "Don't worry, Princess..." The white haired male says. "He'll definitely be coming back... for you." Tears appear in my eyes as happiness forms in the pit of my stomach.

Ban glances all around, having a serious expression on his face. "What's wrong?" Wendy asks, wearing a nervous look on her face.

"You all should hurry straight to where the captain is," Ban says. "I have something I need to finish first, so I'll meet up with you later." King and Diane exchange a look before Ban hurries away.

Meredy frowns. "Now what?"

"We should find Mael and Gowther," I say sternly as they nod in agreement. We head in the direction they were, seeing Mael and Gowther standing there. The archangel creates an orb around Oslo and Dereri as they disappear into thin air.

"What is this ability...?"

"It's called "Invitation of the Reincarnation." It's an ability that allows just once, for a previous life's soul to be reincarnated with a new life it's its prior memories intact..." Mael says, having a serious expression on his face. "If there will be any punishment meted out for reincarnating them... then I shall accept it."

Gowther's eyes widen in surprise. "In that case, I will accept it along with you," he says sternly as the archangel's hair cover his eyes. "Mael... come with us to Camelot."

Mael frowns. "Next, you're going to say I should defeat the demon clan as a member of the goddess clan? And who actually wants that?" Mael says bitterly, clenching his fists. "My older brother... Elizabeth... what have I done to them... I killed Sariel and Tarmiel with my own hands... along with so many of my brethren... not one of them ever wanted any of this!!"

A frown appears on my face as I make my way towards him. "I want it... so please, lend us your strength!" I say sharply as Mael quickly turns his head around.

"Elizabeth...!!"

"And... not for the goddess or demon clan to be victorious... but so we can bring an end to the holy war itself!" I say as his eyes widen in shock.

Smiles appear on Wendy's face as she eyes him carefully. "So, he's helping us?" The young dragon slayer asks sweetly, having a bright smile on her face.

The archangel nods. "Yes, I am."

Wendy smiles. "Yay!"

"We should probably head in that direction," King says sternly. Meredy nods as Happy picks her up, lifting her into the sky. Wendy smiles as Carla carries her into the sky.

King creates a giant orb around Diane, lifting her into the air. Hawk smiles, having Gowther on his back. "Now, are we ready?" I say as confident smiles appear on everyone's faces.

Wendy smiles. "Yes!"

Juvia exchanges a glance with Meredy, having a brave smile on her face. "Juvia is ready to see her beloved!" The blue haired mage says with a giant smile. "Juvia is ready to fight alongside him!"

Meredy nods. "I'm ready as well."

"Aye!"

Diane nods cheerfully before we start to head in that direction. A bright smile appears on my face as hope forms in the pit of my stomach. Get ready, Ankhseram. We're coming for you.