(63) - Lucy

My eyes snapped open as I saw two eyes staring back at mine. I blush in embarrassment, backing up against the cave wall. "Hey, it's alright," Zeldris said, a calm look appearing on his face as he kept he gaze.

I sigh nervously. "What exactly happened?"

"Well..." He began. "You told me all about your weird dreams, and I helped you partly understand a bit more than your current understanding. Then, you fell asleep on my lap." I gasp, grabbing my blushing face.

"Oh no, oh no..." I murmur. This isn't good. I slept on another man's lap. I'm supposed to be dating Natsu and yet this happens. I glance at Zeldris, seeing him study me. "Hey, you alright?" He asked.

I frown. "No..."

"What's wrong?"

"I..." I begin, seeing him stare at me. "Never mind." He sighs, nodding lightly. I frown, trying not to tear up. This is my fault. First, Natsu and I become a thing. Second, we go on a lot of adventures with the seven deadly sins. Third, I try to end the war and get captured by the Ten Commandments. Fourth, I sleep on another man's lap.

"I know something isn't right," he says, interrupting my train of thought. "You look a bit worried." I sigh, trying to think of any excuse. I didn't want to tell Zeldris the truth about me dating one of his brothers.

I furrow my eyebrows. "I-I'm just tired of being stuck in a cave..." I lie, seeing him furrow his eyebrows. "I..." He puts his hand on my cheek, a suspicious look on his face. My heart skids a beat as I stare at him.

"Alright then," he says. "Let's go visit the nearest town." He puts some magic proof cuffs on me, having a slight smile on his face. I groan, glaring at him for a long moment.

"Why the cuffs?"

"I don't want the other commandments thinking that you could possibly escape," he said, glancing at me. "Now, we need some disguises." He snaps his fingers, changing our appearances a little bit.

My hair became shoulder length as my eyes turned a blue color. I wore a casual sweat shirt, having my hands put in the hoodie pocket. On my legs, I wore casual, black jeans.

"Zeldris, this is actually a good disguise," I say happily, seeing him stare at me. "Being like this, no one will be able to recognize me." He chuckles to himself, glancing at me for a long moment.

His hair became longer, going to his butt. He wore a casual, leather jacket with no shirt with it. On his legs, he wore leather jeans and some casual tennis shoes. "Oh, you look fine," he says casually.

I nod. "Okay."

He places his hand on my shoulder, leading me outside. The other Commandments(excluding Galand) stood outside, relaxing. "Zeldris, where are you going with the prisoner?" Estarossa asked, casually glancing at him.

"I'm taking her to the city."

"What if she tries to escape!?"

Zeldris scoffed. "I put on some magic proof cuffs on her," he said, seeing Estarossa nod. "Besides, she wouldn't dare try anything." I stare at the ground, knowing that all of them just viewed me as a prisoner.

Zeldris took my hand, leading me to the nearest city. I glance at Zeldris, knowing that he was only doing this to make sure I didn't run away. I frown, knowing that I had to escape from his wrath.

Once I escaped, I had get these cuffs off and then summon Gemini to help me return to Liones. "Lucy, there's—" Zeldris starts. I kick him where the sun doesn't shine, deciding to make a run for it. First, I had to get these chains off and then get back to Liones.

"Not so fast," a voice came from behind. Estarossa and Fraudrin stood there, having serious looks printed on their faces. I stare at them, knowing that this was my only chance to get away.

I turn and run, knowing that I had to escape. I smile as I see the exit of the city, deciding to go for it. Zeldris lands on the ground in front of me, holding a young girl that looked around the age of six. "Stop if you don't want any harm to come to her," he commands.

I glare at him. "This is between you and me! Do not involve any innocent people!" I say as tears form in my eyes. He stares at me, having a hurt yet hateful look on his face. "Please let her go. I will do anything," I beg.

He smirks. "That's what I like to hear."

I turn around as Estarossa and Fraudin stand behind me, being completely out of breath. "Nice job," Fraudin said as Zeldris nods. Estarossa grabs my arm as I felt a sudden chain go all around my body, preventing me from moving.

This chain was different. Unlike the other chains, this chain was a magic chain, and it paralyzed the person that was bound to it. "I felt the need to do that," Estarossa said sternly, glaring at Zeldris. "You can thank Grayroad for it later, Zeldris."

Zeldris nods. "Since you decided to run away from me, this girl shall be sentenced to death," he said, slicing through her stomach with his sword. I gasp in terror, wanting to run over and check on her.

Tears form in my eyes as I stare at them in horror. He killed her. I frown, sobbing hysterically. "T-T-The girl was i-innocent..." I choke out. "T-That should've been me..." Zeldris picks me up by my hip before flying back to the cave.