One more time for the people in the back b/c I'm tired of it ;-;

Hey! I know I finished this book and whatnot, but I've been getting a new influx of people discovering this book and I just wanted to say hi! Thank you for 100k+ reads, you guys are amazing!

Now, I have a quick little PSA for anyone who commented this specific comment in the past, or will in the future.

I know that William Afton is the canon name for the purple guy. HOWEVER, I like to call him both the non-canon name of Vincent and also his actual name, William Afton.

I do so because I came into this fandom with the ever popular Rebornica art of the night guards. And with all of the guards, the purple guy's name was Vincent. Therefore, I called him Vincent, as did many other people in the fandom at that time, before Sister Location came out. Most of the people follow still do, and that's okay.

I separate the two because I want to hold on to the fan-made personality the fandom gave Vincent (the good, extremely flirty, sometimes ridiculous one. Not the one that a few 12-year-old fanfic writers wrote about, that I also read when I was younger, with his extremely questionable morals and edgy actions) and also stay true to the canon material of FNaF and keep William Afton, the evil businessman with shady business tactics (as you can tell I don't really know what William's true personality is; I haven't read the books, oops!).

TL;DR: I've seen the comments. I know that William and Vincent are the same. PLEASE stop commenting on it, I'm tired of explaining myself. I have a book explaining exactly how I do things (it's called "My FNAF Universe thingy" I think). At the end of the day, if I keep seeing the comments, I'm going to refer to them to this chapter.

I know people didn't mean any harm with it (hopefully). Like with my slip-up in the past with my very first chapter, setting it in the 90s but saying YouTube was invented back then. Thanks for being cool with it though and not out right being rude! Don't feel bad for commenting it by the way. I just wanted to have a place for anyone to refer to.

Btw I'm also trying to get back into writing, and I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to write all of these extra requests I have on the second book! Woo!

Mkay bye.