Funtime Freddy x Guard!Reader

(Requested by: @The_Dead_Ender)

Tonight was the last night of your job at Circus Baby's. You were being promoted to a sister location, and that meant that you had to leave all of your friends in the depths underground. As you descended while riding the elevator, you started to think about what new possibilities your promotion could get you. Better pay? No. New friends? No. You're too introverted (unless you're not...just go with it). Better hours? Probably not. But, at least you got to see the sunlight more. Hey, good for you!
"Happy last shift, (Y/N)." HandUnit said as you stepped out of the elevator.
"Thanks, HandUnit. I'll miss 'ya, buddy." You crouched down and started to crawl through the vent, nostalgic feelings washing over you like it was your first day on the job. The fear of not knowing how the characters would react, the anxiety of wanting to survive. But in the end, everything was fine. Everything was peaceful and calm-
"(Y/N)!" Funtime Freddy smushed his face against the glass wall that separated you from Funtime Foxy's attraction. "Are you leaving me?!"
"I'm getting promoted, Freddy. I can't help it." You and Funtime Freddy were the closest of all the animatronics. He always would accompany you on your shifts, telling you jokes to pass the time and the two of you would sometimes prank the others. Freddy slowly slid his face down the glass, his sad expression sliding down like melting ice cream.
"But whhhhyyyyy?" He whined.
"Becaaaaause. Mr. Afton already hired someone else in my place." Funtime Freddy sighed and didn't talk to you for a while. Everything was strangely silent. You didn't hear Ballora's distant music, and Baby's door was open instead of closed. Something was different about tonight. A loud clang interrupted you from your thoughts. It was coming from the vent on your right. Another clang followed by many more kept coming from it. The vent's walls groaned from the body trying to enter it. You crouched down and stared into the vent. Funtime Freddy was trying his absolute hardest to squeeze through and make his way to you. "I don't think that's going to work how you think, FTF."
"Through hard work and determination I can do anything!" A few minutes and inches later, Funtime Freddy got stuck. "Except this!"

After you got off of the elevator the second time, you walked back to a still stuck Funtime Freddy. You had to leave to get multiple sticks of butter.
"You don't mind if you smell like popcorn, do you?"
"Just get me out, please!"

Finally, Funtime Freddy was freed, and you went over to him. As soon as you made it to him, he enveloped you in a giant bear hug.
"It sucks you have to go..." He said into your hair.
"I'll visit, I promise."
"Okay. Before you go and do your final jobs, we have something for you."

The animatronics prepared a giant goodbye card for you, and they performed your favorite songs for you, in a private show. At the end of your private party, all of the animatronics gave you one final hug before going back to their posts. Funtime Freddy was the last to hug you, and he pressed a quick kiss to your forehead before leaving. As you stood in the dimly lit, pink-hued room, you looked around at all of the decorations the animatronics put up for you. Multi-colored streamers, a banner that read "We love you (Y/N)", pictures of you and the animatronics, and of course, confetti covered the floor. These guys really liked you, some more than others. You just couldn't leave them... As you were smiling at the thought of your friends, your boss was calling you.
"Hey, Mr. Afton, I know this sounds ridiculous, but is there any way I could stay here...?"

(I don't know if I've specified this or anything, but the animatronics won't usually be depicted as animatronics, because it's kinda awkward to have a relationship with a robot. But if the oneshot is less romance-y, they might be an animatronic. I dunno.)