FNAF Christmas #2 - Secret Santa

(Part 69 in this book hehe)

It is a new week, and that means a new week of Christmas festivities at Freddy's. Again, Vincent was the first at the restaurant, opening the doors and doing the duties designated for the first to arrive.
"Wow," He sighed. "Glad to know I have some reliable co-workers." After everything was set up, Vincent decided to walk around aimlessly, trying to pass the time.

Minutes passed.

Minutes turned into tens of minutes.

Tens of minutes turned into twenty minutes.

"I'M FUCKING BORED!" Vincent exclaimed, going to sit in Boss's office to mess with his computer. Inside the office, instead of being engulfed in darkness, Vincent flipped on the light, scanning the room and observing the dark oak desk, littered with balled up paper, a name plate with "Byron Boss" (Vincent snickered. His last name was Boss.) on it, and a picture of his daughter, Mahogany. Next to the desk sat a grey trashcan filled to the brim with bills and tax forms that Boss refused to pay, and on the dark grey walls, pictures of the employee of the month hung, all of them Scott. Under a picture of Scott sat a top hat, one Vincent assumed belonged to Freddy. Inside of it were slips of paper with names on them. Vincent hummed.
"Secret Santa, huh? Seems lame." The purple man said as he grabbed the slips of paper from inside the small hat, trying to rearrange them in such a way that, even though Boss inevitably shook up the hat, Vincent would beat the system and would get (Y/N)'s name. Vincent soon stopped trying. His logic was extremely flawed.

"Alright," Boss' voice boomed, causing each employee in the room to snap up from their phones. "Today, we're doing a Secret Santa game." Mike groaned.
"I have to use my hard earned cash to buy something for people I barely even like. Great." He mumbled.
"Keep your opinions to yourself, Schmidt. Anyway, everyone grab a slip of paper out of this hat and keep the name you got to yourselves. At the end of the week, we'll exchange gifts." Everyone took a slip of paper out of the hat that Boss passed around, each employee expressed their distaste in their own way as they looked at the slip of paper in their hands. When the hat came around to Vincent, he was indifferent about who he chose. After the picking of the gift receivers, the workday began.

"Welp, this is...interesting," (Y/N) commented as her eyes scanned various shelves for a gift. Many people doing their weekly shopping trips walked past her, carrying hand baskets or pushing shopping carts. So many questions filled (Y/N)'s mind. Why this person? What do they even like? This seems like a good gift, but then again, I've worked with this guy for ages. It'd be kind of shallow to get him this. What if they don't like it? (Y/N) heavily sighed. "Gift shopping sucks when you don't have a list or something."
"Tell me about it," Vincent said. "I'm trying to find Scott something. But I have no damn clue what to get him. If I get the wrong thing, he'll finally get that alleged restraining order against me." (Y/N) snickered.
"It probably wasn't the smartest thing for me to joke about you kissing him, huh?"
"Nope," Vincent popped the "P". "Not at all. Well, I'll let you get back to your shopping. Have fun.~" Vincent seemed to disappear into thin air.

Tuesday was the day that Fritz decided to get his Secret Santa gift shopping done.
"Hey, Fritz," Vincent's voice sent a violent shiver down Fritz's spine, causing goosebumps to pop up all over his arms.
"H-Hey," The redhead cleared his throat. Vincent was definitely one of the last people Fritz hoped to shop for. It wasn't because Fritz didn't like him, it was because Vincent was creepy. His demeanor was always so off. Creepy mile-wide smiles along with a voice that was constantly soothing in the worst way possible. He sounded like he wanted to calm you down before he stabbed you. Maybe he's had to practice doing that exact thing. The thought made Fritz even more uneasy. "What're you doing here?"
"Shopping for Jeremy. I thought he might like something like...this."
"Vincent, this is the silverware section of the store." (Where do people even get silverware in stores??? Not the plastic ones, like the legitimate ones.) Vincent was holding up a meat cleaver, eyeing it like he eyed someone extremely attractive. His lip was slightly taken in between his two front teeth, a crazed smile also on his face.
"Oh yeah," The insane predatory grin didn't leave his face. Vincent slowly put the cleaver down and turned on his heels and started on his way.
"See ya, Fritz." Fritz immediately turned the opposite way and speed-walked out of the store.

Wednesday was Scott's day. He may not have liked who he got as a gift recipient, but it made his job a lot easier.
"Is that for me?~" Vincent purred, slowly putting his hands on Scott's shoulders.
"No," Scott bluntly said as he slid out of Vincent's touch. His gift was hidden inside of a red gift bag, Scott's signature color. "It's for someone else. Why are you even here? And why do you have that?!" Scott motioned to the axe in the purple man's hands.
"I found it."
"Vincent, we're in a Walmart."
"It's fake."
"That thing is very much real. I-" Scott sighed. "I'll never understand you, Afton."
"Good," Vincent smiled. "That's what marriage is for. We can get to fully understand each other," Vincent turned to leave. "Before I go, do you have any ideas on what I could get (Y/N)? You know how the hot ones always like to run, so she doesn't like interacting with me for some mysterious reason."
"Nothing weird, please. For everyone's sakes."

Thursday rolled around and finally, at the last minute, Mike was getting his shopping done. Jeremy got his done the day before, and luckily, he'd be the only one to not get visited by Vincent.
"Howdy, Mikey." Vincent greeted.
"What do you want, Vincent?"
"To say hi to my good friend Michael Elizabeth Schmidt, obviously. And I just so happened to run into you while I tried to find a gift for Fritz."
"One, never say my full name ever again, Vincent. And two, you seem awfully suspicious. Why are you so happy?"
"It's been a great week, Mike. And tomorrow, I get to give out my gift to you."
"You said you shopped for Fritz." Vincent's smile briefly faltered.
"Yeah, that's what I said. (Y/N)."

Friday morning, everyone in the pizzeria was holding a box covered in wrapping paper or a bag filled with colored tissue paper.
"It seems that everyone has their gifts. Jeremy, why don't you hand out yours." Jeremy timidly stood up and handed his box to Vincent. The rest of the room's eyes went wide. Not at the fact that Jeremy got Vincent as a gift recipient. They were surprised because they also got Vincent as a gift recipient.
"You've got to be fucking with me," Mike said as he tossed his gift at Vincent's feet. Everyone else reluctantly gave Vincent his gifts as he sat there, a gift of his own to give.
"Who's that for?" (Y/N) asked.
"Me. I bought myself a new knife." (Y/N) rolled her eyes and left for the office. Vincent certainly was a headache and a half.

In the end, Vincent got himself four brand new toasters and a new toaster with a dent in it from Mike throwing it on the ground.

(Btw I'm going to have a heated argument to anyone who denies that Vincent is anything other than innocent and the pinnacle of perfection. For the entire talk on why, there is a comment thread on how perfect Vincent is in the last chapter. Don't come at me before you read the facts first. (Actual sarcasm pls don't come for me) AND MY ITALICS THING ISN'T WORKING STILL. WATTPAD FIX YOUR APP!)