FNAF2 Tsundere!Puppet x Reader

(Requested by @orangeunicorn66)

Puppet walked into school, a look of disgust on their face. It was Valentine's Day, a day which Puppet hated more than anything. Everyone was walking around, kissing and hugging with balloons, or flowers, or boxes of chocolates in hand, expressing their love for their significant other.
"Gross," Puppet grunted under their breath as they walked past a couple making out at their locker. Puppet never had a significant other. They just didn't have the time for one. Love didn't pay the bills. Love didn't help get anyone into a decent college. Love just wasted time.
"Hey," Puppet rolled their dark-brown-almost-black eyes in a playful manner and turned to the voice who greeted them. It was their friend since 9th grade, (Y/N). Since the two met, (Y/N) and Puppet were inseparable. They were two misfits making their way through the garbage fire that was high school. People aren't really the nicest to a non-binary human who calls themselves "Puppet". Plus, Puppet wore makeup. They were basically a walking target for the bullies.
"Hey," Puppet replied. "How're you spending this God-awful holiday?" (Y/N) giggled and pulled out a heart-shaped box of chocolates from her bag and placed it in her locker.
"Eating candy and doing homework. Nothing special. How about you?" After Puppet pulled out their books and closed their locker, they replied.
"Avoiding as much affection as possible." (Y/N) and Puppet then began to walk the halls to their first class of the day.
"You can't possibly not like love, P."
"I don't. Love's useless." (Y/N) stopped in her tracks.
"Seriously? How?" Puppet turned on their heels and stared at their friend who was looking at them in disbelief.
"Love isn't like money, (Y/N). Love won't get you a scholarship to your dream college. What is getting a hug going to do for your grades, huh? Nothing!"
"You sound sexually frustrated." A blush rose to Puppet's face as they cracked a smile with (Y/N).
"I am not! But seriously, Loving someone is a waste of time." (Y/N) shrugged and watched Puppet walk off to their class.

At the end of the day, Puppet walked to their locker to put their books up, when an explosion of rose petals hit them in the face and littered the floor. In the excess petals, a red envelope addressed to Puppet laid neatly amongst the pink.
"Well then," Puppet snickered and opened the letter. It read:

P,
I guess if you think love is so useless and a waste of time, why don't you make yourself useful and waste your time on me? ;)
- (Y/N).

"So cheesy," Puppet felt a tornado of butterflies in their stomach as they pulled out the box of chocolates (Y/N) put in her locker that morning. With a clear of their throat, Puppet grabbed the box of chocolates and walked out of the school with their things, and a huge, dorky smile on their face. Puppet just made an exception in their values.

Oof, gotta love a cheesy OS three days after Valentines Day. I am terrible about updating this book, I am so sorry.