Troubled Springtrap x Strong! Tall Reader

(Requested by DemonGirlFromHell)

*This was originally called Sexually Assaulted Springtrap x Strong Tall Reader, but I didn't want to go into detail on how he got sexually assaulted. But it does happen in the chapter, so if you're sensitive to stuff like that, wait until my next chapter and skip this one. And this is a short chapter, sorry.*

Life as an animatronic can be very hard...and rather complicated...and also pretty confusing. Imagine, thinking that you're seeing ghosts, so then, you jump into a suit trying to hide from said ghosts. You think that you're safe, so you laugh at the ghosts. Little did you know, that the spring locks were loose. BAM! Closed in and dead. Left for thirty years. Until an angel from above found you in a dusty back room, sealed off from all of humanity. You didn't think it was true. But it was. After all of these years, a girl named (Y/N) (L/N) saved "you" from the purgatory that was sitting in a closed off room in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. In this case, the hypothetical "you" is Springtrap. And the real you is (Y/N) (L/N). You saved your partner in crime and your best friend. It got lonely in Fazbear's Fright, sometimes. That's why you and Springtrap (you called him Springy) were so close. Today was like any other day in Faz's Fright. You were tending to the place, making sure that everything was spooky and whatnot and Springtrap was watching you. Being a little over 6'0 helped your decorating a lot. Plus, you could always clean Springtrap easier than most. "Alright. Everything seems to be in good condition," You said to Springtrap. "I think we're ready to open. Are you ready, Springy?" You turned around to look for him. He wasn't there. You tilted your head to the side in confusion. "Springtrap? Whe-" You felt a chill run down your spine. You knew what that meant. The phantoms were nearby. It sucked that you didn't know how to get rid of them, but usually, they don't give you that much trouble. The main phantom who was giving you trouble lately was Phantom Chica. She's always had the hots for Springtrap, and you knew it. You also knew that it was sort of weird that a ghost had the hots for a dead guy in a rotting Spring Bonnie suit, but you didn't care. "Springtrap? Oh. Hey." He was standing right in front of you. Maybe your suspicions were wrong. The phantoms weren't actually doing anything to Springtrap after all. You shrugged and got ready to open for the night at hand. 

It was a normal night at Fazbear's Fright. Springtrap scared guests, you made sure your giant bunny was unharmed and unpatronized, and everything went smoothly.

The night was almost over, and the last few guests were walking through, getting jump scared and whatnot. As you were walking through, a guest caught your attention.
"Where's the giant robot?" They asked. You began to panic. What if people were making fun of Springtrap again? Your expression became very angry. You didn't want to, but you were ready to kick some more people out on their sorry asses again for screwing with your best friend. 
"Springy?" You heard his faint animatronic scream. While walking through the halls, you began to pick up the pace. You rolled up your sleeves, ready to punch some stupid teens through a wall. You finally made it to the final room of the haunted house. The party room. Springtrap screeched again, making your heart jump. It wasn't teens. You didn't know what was happening. "Springy, what's wr- fuck no." It was Phantom Chica. She was attempting to go down on Springtrap against his will. It disgusted, confused, and intrigued you, but you didn't hesitate to fan her out of existence and help Springtrap. "What a fucking weirdo..." You mumbled to yourself, making sure Springtrap was in alright condition. "Are you alright, Springtrap?" He nodded, inching closer to you. He seemed a little startled. So, like any protector, you let him follow you around like a puppy, making sure that everything was alright. Somehow, you knew that something weird was always going to happen in Fazbear's Fight. But really, you didn't care. As long as you could protect Springtrap, you'd be alright. 

(Okay, so even though I copied the comment for this chapter, I still didn't know how to approach this. This was also like the Shy Springtrap x Strong!Protective Reader OneShot, so that's why this was sort of stemmed off of it. This wasn't one of the best things I've written, RIP me. But hey, sometimes you get good chapters, sometimes, some aren't the best. BTW, the warning may not have been necessary.)