Christmas Special 2017

The guards have been lacking Christmas cheer. It was December 10th, 15 days until the big day. There was just something off about him. Well, more off about him than usual. Every time you and Doll started to decorate the place, someone either tore the decorations down, held a lighter to them, or just mumbled something under his breath about them. Now, you couldn't even hold an ornament in front of them without him breaking it in half. You had no idea what was up with the guys. Nothing really changed from last year to this year. You got taller, a year older, and a new boyfriend. No matter how obvious the answer to your confusion was, you were oblivious. Speaking of your boyfriend, his name was Ethan. He was kind of YouTube famous, and people could easily spot him out in a crowd from his blue-dyed hair. But lately, it's been its natural brown, a color that you sort of preferred. You two were long-distance partners, Ethan being in LA, and you being at the main Freddy's location in Utah. But you were excited because he was in Utah because of the "You're Welcome" Tour, ready to drive you to your apartment after your shift during the night. The shift you had with your friends who were thinking about becoming more than that.

12:00am. The shift was initiated by the ringing of the bell. You mimicked the sound under your breath every night since it was pretty catchy after a while. With six people in one office, each of you had a job so the whole night could go by smoothly and with great efficiency. Tonight, you were in charge of the left door, Vincent was in charge of the right door, Mike was in charge of the camera, and Jeremy and Fritz would change out with you and Vincent. As usual, Scott was there to boss people around, considering he was everyone's superior.

The night was scarily quiet, the only sounds filling the air were heavy animatronic footsteps and slight breathing. You didn't want to be the one to break the silence because it would only be met with more silence. You sighed and rolled your eyes. You guys have been friends forever, and one kiss later, everyone's acting strangely.
"Okay," You said "screw it" and broke the silence anyway. "This may be a very stupid question, but what did I do?" The guys looked at each other and looked back at you. Nothing. Great. You called it. You thought back to what all happened in the year before now. New Years Eve and Day, rejecting Vincent's Valentines' Day gift but keeping the chocolate (obviously), pinching everyone except for Jeremy on Saint Patrick's Day, getting pranked by Mike during April Fools Day, finally graduating high school, celebrating your (early/late) birthday during your summer off, meeting Ethan when you went to a city for their tour in September, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and now.
"It's because of Ethan, isn't it." You could feel the guys tense up at the mere sound of his name. You scoffed. "You guys, c'mon. You seriously didn't think that kiss meant anything last year...right?" The silence answered your question. You blushed and stared at the empty hallway in front of you. You had a lot to think about when you got home.

The 6 am bell chimed and everyone rushed out of the office at once. You, Fritz, and Scott got stuck in a doorway, while Vincent, Mike, and Jeremy got stuck in the other. Finally, everyone got through the door and walked to their car or to their carpool buddy's car (Mike got his license revoked. Too much driving under the influence). You hopped into Ethan's car, the events of the nightshift spinning around in your brain.
"(Y/N)!" Ethan snapped you out of your thoughts.
"H-Hey."
"You okay?" You nodded and pretended to be tired so he could hurry and take you home.

Without being rude, you kissed Ethan goodnight and kicked him out of your apartment. While you were stripping from your work clothes to get into your PJs, you were doing some deep thinking. You had no idea what to you. You and Ethan have been dating for four months now. Your anniversary was coming up, and now you're having second thoughts. One one hand, you seriously wanted to stay with him, since he was your "smol blueberry boi" and you thought he was one of the cutest things on the planet. But, on the other hand, you've known the guys for almost two years, and they've had this growing crush on you for God knows how long. You sort of liked them too, deep down, but you couldn't date five guys at once. This isn't the olden days, you can't be the "wife" in a harem. You needed to sleep on it and weigh the pros and cons. Would you stay with Ethan, or would you go for the guys?

(Sorry for the slow updates, I cracked my phone, and midterms are upon me. So much work! And by the way, I'm going with what you guys want. Do you want (Y/N) to stay with Ethan or date one (or all...prob not) of the guards? Either way, I'll end it happily. I don't want to end a Christmas OS sad.)

*I am sorry for not completing this and giving a part 2. I am ashamed of 2017 me.*