Male!Puppet x Short!Childish Reader

(Requested by: @ThatGurlCanRead)

Being below the average height for a woman, people usually mistook you for a child. Hey, not everyone can be 5'4. You were a towering 4'11, and not very mature for your age. Now that you thought about it, that was also another reason why people treated you the way they did. But you didn't care. You got along with kids better than the workers at Fredbear's did. Speaking of, you were with your family at Fredbear's Family Diner. Your dad owned the place, and he dragged you along with your two other brothers with him. Michael, your older brother would not cease to tease you and your younger brother, Chris. While your dad was off helping workers into animatronic-springlock suits, you sat around with your brothers, watching the time tick by.
"I dunno what's worse," Michael began, scratching his fingernail across the brightly colored, plastic table cloth that was placed on on of the party tables. "This pizza or the fact that I'm stuck sitting next to Crybaby Chris and one of the seven dwarves, Shorty."
"You never cease to amaze me with your wit, Mike." You sighed, holding Chris closely in your lap, playing with one of his toys while he played with the other. Chris was scared of the animatronics. So, being the good big sister that you were, you kept him shielded from his horrors and played with his toys with him. It was a win-win. You got to entertain yourself and Chris.

After a while, you and Chris both got bored of playing out a scene where your action figure was the murderer killing various people and somehow never getting caught, and Chris being the business partner who knew about these crimes but swept them under the rug for his friend. You took Chris off of your lap and sat him down, leaving him and Mike to their own devices. To try to familiarize yourself with the place your father and his business partner, Henry White called home, you walked around a bit, taking in the scenery. The bright yellow walls were covered in drawings that were crudely drawn and colored by children. Many of them featured Spring Bonnie and Fredbear. While you kept strolling along, you noticed many fine details that you never noticed before. One being the smell of stale blood emitting out of the room where your dad helped people change into suits. Another being the drawings of this mysterious puppet figure. He had green eyes that seemed to shine on the paper that it was drawn on. He lived in a giant gift box, it seemed. The closer you got to the prize corner and the exit, the more these drawings seemed to multiply. Then finally, you saw it. The giant, off White prize box with a magenta ribbon framing it like a Christmas gift. It was closed and when you listened to it to see if someone was inside, it sounded empty. With a sigh, you started to walk through the front doors of the establishment to get some fresh air. Before you could do so, a slender hand grabbed your shoulder and turned you around. The hand belonged to the puppet. A masked face with those piercing green eyes and purple tears looked back at you with a permanent smile on its face. The smile was infectious. You couldn't help but smile back as you walked towards the figure with a child-like, wonder-filled gleam in your eye.
"Well, hi. I'm (Y/N)." The puppet lowered his hand from your shoulder and pointed to a small sign next to exhibit. "Security Puppet." You let out a small hum as you acknowledged what the puppet was here for. He crossed his middle and ring finger on both hands, placing them in front of him, then raising his hands to be a few inches below where his jaw would be. It was as if he was doing some sort of sign language. He did the gesture a second time, trying to see if you understood what he was saying.
"U-Uh..." you grabbed your phone and looked up sign language cues. "Oh." You raised your eyebrows as you saw what he was saying. "What's up?" The puppet nodded. "Well, nothing much. I'm just bored." He gestured for you to sit down beside him. The rest of the day, the two of you kept each other company, your new puppet friend teaching you some things in sign language, and you telling him stories about you and your family.

But before the day came to an end, the puppet stepped out of the box. It was like him to sense when someone was in danger, hence the name "Security Puppet". He floated quickly towards the Show Stage room where you watched in horror as Michael lifted Chris above his head. Chris was both screaming bloody murder for your father and crying hysterically.
"Stop being such a baby, Chris!" Michael cackled.
"Put him down, Mike!" You protested as he hoisted Chris closer to Fredbear, who was still performing his song.
"I won't do anything to 'im, (Y/N). He'll be fine. Besides, he told me himself. He wants to give Fredbear a big kiss." Michael slowly put Chris closer and closer to Fredbear's mouth whilst his tears streamed to no end. Your father was too late in showing up to stop your older brother. Chris's tears loosened the giant bear's spring locks and his jaw came down on your little brother's frontal lobe with a horrifying and disgusting crunch, followed by sloshing and the squishing of what you thought was his brain. Blood ran out of Fredbear's mouth as Michael fell to his knees at the sight. Your brother was as good as dead. There was no way that he could survive that. Your father rushed over to Mike in a fit of rage and sadness while you and the puppet retreated towards the exit, the scene imprinted in your mind. Every time you closer your eyes, you could see the terrifying sight. The puppet was there to comfort you until the paramedics came. That was the end of Fredbear's. That was the end of Chris Afton. That was the end of your father's happiness. That was also the end of your friendship with the Security Puppet. Of course, until a miracle happened.

A month after your brother was pronounced dead, you kept seeing the puppet appear in the most random of places. He never spoke to you, he never tried to communicate in signs either. He just watched you, waiting for you to notice him. One day, before school, you saw him sitting at the edge of your bed, like Chris used to do before he died. While you looked at him, you did remember seeing the puppet doing things that Chris did before his tragic departure. The way he sat at the counter island, toys in hand and chin on the cold marble. How he floated around the swings outside, on the playground built specifically for him (Chris never liked the swings; he almost flew off one time). It was all flooding back to you.
"Chris?" You asked in a hushed voice. He nodded, wrapping his arms around you in a hug.

(Tbh I dunno why I didn't take this in a romantic way. I guess it's because the puppet doesn't have lips, nor does he speak. And I used the FNaF 6 Puppet because I like that one and people don't usually write about that one. Well, not from what I've seen. BTW, i feel like i haven't fully expressed how childish the Reader was, but hopefully it was still good nonetheless. Also i may be making A purplephone and jeremike oneshots book.)

(Update: I did make a Purplephone and Jeremike oneshots book.)