Yandere Vincent & Child!Neko Reader

(Requested by PinkiePieParty122894 )

Everyone knows that Vincent is a psychopath, murdering kids and whatnot. But who knew that he'd actually be able to raise a kid. With his criminal record, and his track record of taking care of kids, some would say he was unfit to be a father. Well fuck them, because Vincent's a great father. Especially when he took in a special child like you.

It was a generic rainy night, a cardboard box with a swaddled, crying baby was set on the doorstep of the one person who was the least likely to have a child of his own. The cloaked figure rang his doorbell and ran off with heels clicking on the pavement. Vincent with intense bed head walked to his front door and saw the box lying at his feet. When he crouched down, he saw tufts of hair sticking out from the blanket the child was swaddled in.
"Well this is new," The purple man removed the blanket from the child's head. Two cat ears sprung up and immediately flattened against the child's head. "Huh. Are you hungry or something? I-I don't have a bottle, and you're definitely not going to try to suck any milk outta me...I'll make this work."

As you grew up, being a neko made you popular with children your age as they were filled with awe with your species. Kids wanted to play with you on the playground all the time, and they always wanted to schedule play dates with you. Being an only child, it was great to have friends who always wanted to play with you. But on the other side of the spectrum, Vincent was not pleased in the slightest. You were his little girl, his princess, his one and only. And it would always stay that way. So every night when you were asleep, Vincent would grab the list of houses your friends lived at and his favorite knife. And he'd sneak into your friends' houses and kill either a parent or a pet, just to get his message across. And that he did. After he'd come back from his spree, he'd sit in your room and just be with you as you slept. He liked the face that you were his and he'd love to keep it that way. Especially when you got to the age of liking boys/girls. But like any father would, he'd push that thought to the back of his mind. Right now, you were his little girl.

(I'm sorry it's short, I'm tired and I'm putting these out fast bc I really wanted to complete all three in one day, and i sort of did. I guess i was in a state of quantity over quality, and that wasn't healthy. Hopefully it was still good, and once I get some sleep, I'll attempt to redeem myself.

And as of 5/2/2020 I've changed anything that has "x child reader" in it to an ampersand because I felt off with the x in the title with a character who is way over the age of a child. It just felt wrong to me.)