Yandere!Goldie x Reader x Yandere!Mike

(Requested by: @deadpoolpika55)

Ever since you two have been born, you and Goldie have been best friends. It wasn't because he was part bear, or because he was your first crush. It was because he always seemed to be there for you, even if you didn't expect him to be there. One time when you were eight, you fell and scraped your knee, and as your father ran off into the house to get bandaids, Goldie appeared right in front of you to patch you up. And another time when you were twelve, you were being pushed around by a bunch of bullies, and in no time, Goldie was there to protect you. Yeah, it was definitely creepy, and no matter how many times you told Goldie about it, he always responded with the same answer:
"What kind of friend would I be if I wasn't there for you all the time?" You would usually respond with:
"A sane one." Goldie would just laugh and walk with you to your next class. This went on throughout your entire elementary and middle school careers, extending until the end of 11th grade. During the summer, you and your family went on a cruise to the Bahamas.

Goldie sat alone in his room, pacing the floor like he was anxious about something.
"Shit..." He mumbled to himself. Whenever you weren't around, Goldie started to get nervous. He didn't want anyone trying to hurt you, and more importantly, he didn't want anyone trying to advance on you. You weren't posting on any social media, his twelve texts were unread, and his phone calls were being ignored. "(Y/N), you can't do this to me..." A low growl came from Goldie's throat. Golden Freddy definitely wasn't subtle when it came to his extreme possessiveness over you, especially now. Before, he's been extremely creepy when it came to being near you at all times.

A couple of years ago, you were doing homework in your room. It was a family dinner night, so Golden Freddy couldn't come over to work on anything with you. While you were writing down your algebra problem down on your paper, you heard a soft cough come from outside of your window. Your heart began to pick up and you instinctually grabbed your softball bat from your softball phase you went through last year. You held the bat in a prime position for swinging as you crept your way to your curtains. With your left hand you pulled them back.
"GOLDIE WHY?!" You shrieked as you jumped back. When you walked back, you opened your window to talk to your friend. Golden Freddy was sitting on a lawn chair staring at your window (which at the time was just curtains). "You can't even see me." Before he could open his mouth to speak, you cut him off. "Stop this. You're being extremely creepy. Go home, please."
"But (Y/N), wh-"
"You'll be a good friend by leaving me alone. We'll hang out tomorrow. I promise." With a soft smile, you closed your window, covered it with the curtains again, and flopped onto your back, on your bed. "Ouch," You winced. You landed on your calculator.

Meanwhile, you were enjoying your relaxing vacation on the cruise.
"You alright there, Dad?" You looked over at your father who was leaning over the rails of the boat, looking down at the water with a sickened expression.
"J-Just f-fine, (Y/N)." A second later, he vomited.
"I'm just gonna walk this way..." You pointed to your left and walked off, trying to find some place to relax without screaming children and vomiting fathers.
"Hey!" Someone stopped you in your tracks as you got to a chair that was perfectly placed in the sunlight and the shade. As you turned around, your older brother (covered in sunscreen; he burns easily)  laid in it with a proud smirk. "Here," The figure handed you a piña colada and your eyes and smile widened. It was your middle school buddy, Mike.
"Hi! How are you here?"

Mike slowly parked a block or two away from your house as you pulled into your driveway. By the time you made it inside, Mike was sneaking around to the window that was connected to your living room.
"Hey, (Y/N)!" Your dad called. "Come in here a sec!" Mike pressed a cup to the window and listened closely.
"Yeah?"
"We're going on a cruise this summer!" Your dad smiled.
"Where?"
"The Bahamas!" Mike smirked as he removed the cup from the window and rushed off to his car. On his way back to his house, Mike thought about how you, your dad, and your brother could all go on a cruise together, since your father worked a low income job and so did your brother and you yourself.
"Discounts..." Was all that escaped his lips. The rest of the night, Mike looked up places that gave the lowest discounts on trips such as cruises and plane rides, until he found it.

"It was fate, I guess!" He smiled. As Mike smiled, a wave of anger washed over Golden Freddy. Something wasn't right.

As the new school year rolled around, instead of being happy that he was a senior, Goldie was furious. You've been ignoring him the entire summer, and he's been on edge. What was causing you to act this way? Did you move? Did you get sick? Did the boat sink? Were you kidnapped? Nope. You got a boyfriend...

To be continued...