Guards x Puppy Reader pt.3

(Requested by @o0Mercy0o) 

Miles from the guards' house, under the ancient witch burning ground, the witch that originally turned you sat in her evil lair, plotting along with her two minions. Her minions were mini centaurs, bottom halves of horses, torsos and above belonged to their normal selves. They were once in your position as humans, skeptics who were turned into animals until they decided to believe the witch, soon turning back into hybrids once the witch got bored of them. It was about that time, for Witch Meghan. She was getting bored of you and (F/N). Your stories always seemed to end happily, no matter what she did. Currently, she was staring at her crystal ball with a bored look on her face. (F/N) was running around the park with her owner, the daughter that initially chose her, and you were watching TV with the guys in the living room. 
"Hmm," Witch Meghan tapped her chin with an acrylic-nailed finger. "(Y/N) and (F/N) have been a bit too...happy,"
"You're right, Boss. Wha-"
"Shut it, Chris!" Chris nodded and put a finger to his lips before Witch Meghan could put a spell on them to basically superglue them shut. 
"What could I do to ruin their fun...?"

"(Y/N), it's bath day!" Your ears perked up at the sound of Scott approaching the laundry room where you slept. 
"Shoot, I have no hands..." You thought to yourself. Bath day was always awkward. Your robotic limbs were removed by a grossed out guard, and Scott carefully bathed you in the guest room bathtub, despite you being a zombie dog. Bathing didn't do anything for you except keep you smelling decent for at least thirty minutes. Nevertheless, Scott "Mr. Responsible" Cawthon made sure you were well-kempt like a normal dog. You were growing like one, anyway. You were no longer small. You were about the size of a six-month-old Golden Retriever, as you should have been. You had a plan, as you usually did. You'd run through Scott's legs as he came and opened the door, dodging each guard as you made your way into the closest bedroom and you'd slide under the bed. Your eyes were fixed on the floor, ready to book it, but the guards were ready. Scott opened the door, Vincent and Fritz grabbed you and carried you to the bathroom, and Mike and Jeremy removed your robotic limbs and quickly set you down in the tub. 
"Gotcha this time, (Y/N)," Mike said as you lightly growled.

Bath time was going decent, it was relaxing but also weird that Scott was washing a zombified dog. You were trying your best to revolt and lie to yourself that the bath didn't feel good, but when you were being fed treats constantly, it was hard to focus on anything else other than getting treats. Before their very eyes, you started to grow extremely fast. Your fur started to shed and your paws turned into hands, your and the rest of your anatomy turned back into a human's. As you turned back into a human, your phone appeared on the rim of the tub, blowing up with texts from (F/N). You started wide-eyed (with your one eye; your robotic one was removed) at the boys as they stared back at you, eyes slowly trailing down your body before you grabbed the shower curtain with your good arm and yanked it across the tub. 
"So...Hi," You said. "I'm your dog I guess..." Simultaneously, the guys rushed to get you a towel while you took your phone camera and analyzed your body. Your left arm and eye were still gone, and your skin was a decayed purple in some places, in patches. Otherwise, you were fine. 
"SHIT!" Each guy exclaimed as they ran into the door, squishing Jeremy and Scott as they were the first to make it to the door. 
"I-I'm just going t-to leave this on the s-sink..." Jeremy mumbled as he put a towel and an eyepatch that belonged to an early model of Foxy on the corner of the sink, rushing out to give you your privacy. 

After you showered and dried off, wearing one of Mike's t-shirts and a pair of sweatpants that belonged to Jeremy, you sat on the couch with the guys and explained to them what happened.
"So, I was on this school trip to a place where witches were burned, and there was a real witch there," You began. "At the time, I was a skeptic, but then she turned me and my friend who was also a skeptic into dogs, sending us to a pet store. Then, you guys got me, I got sick because of my puppy instincts, died, the witch made me decay until I admitted that I wasn't a skeptic, then I was brought back here." 
"But why are you human now?" Vincent asked.
"No clue." You admitted. "Maybe she got bored of me. A knock at the door startled all of you.
"Is it the witch, you think?" Fritz asked.
"Only one way to find out..." Scott carefully walked towards the door, the rest of you trailing. "On three I'm going to open the door. We're going to all tackle her if it happens to be her." The rest of the group nodded at Scott's instructions. "One..." You were ready. "Two..." You were set. "THREE!" You all yelled some weird battle cry, but it wasn't the witch. It was (F/N) with an angry little girl.  
"Hey, (F/N)!" You hugged them. 
"Hey. So, this may be a bit sudden but do you want to take a certain witch bitch down?" 
"Yes!"

You, with a flamethrower in hand, walked to the park where you first encountered the witch. No one truly knew what to do to weaken the witch so you could get her where you wanted her, so you had a duffle bag full of things. You had crowbars, baseball bats, frying pans, other miscellaneous pots and pans, a hammer, nails, and anything else you could grab from the house. You also had two buckets of water in case the witch was like the Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard of Oz. 
"My little puppies came wandering home," Witch Meghan appeared in front of you, with Chris and David by her sides. "I was wondering how long it'd take you to show up." (F/N) and Fritz tried to throw the buckets of water at her, the water getting reflected back at them and drenching everyone in the splash zone (which was everyone). "Cute. Take two on trying to defeat me!" 

"Take twelve! Are you tired yet?" You haven't used a few things, but you were already tired. But there was one thing that you could do. Throw everything at her! Everyone grabbed the pots and pans and nails and everything else except the kitchen sink at Witch Meghan, eventually weakening her because of the iron in the objects. Then, it was all you. Witch Meghan was on the ground, trying to crawl away, but Chris and David were holding her in place. "NO! NO! YOU TRAITORS!" She screeched as you burned her up like a marshmallow over a campfire. Soon, she was nothing but a pile of ash, which was scattered by the winds like her ancestors. As she died, so did the curses she put on people. You and (F/N) were no longer hybrids as well as Chris and David. But Chris and David were now naked and they couldn't get home. Yikes.