Soft, Caring!Nightmare x Hurt, Harmed!Springy

(Requested by @TheDarkAngelsHeart)

*Possibly triggering. Read with caution. Also, the fact that I spaced out the Trap's names irks me, but I needed to give them last names, so oof.*

Not everyone gets the privilege of coming from a loving home full of loving people. One of those people who was sadly brought into a broken home was Spring Trap. Springy lived in the generic "evil-looking" house. The wood was dark, splintering, and the house just seemed broken down. The inside wasn't as good either. There were plenty of holes from fists, and bodies that were thrown into them. It wasn't like this all of Spring's life. When his little brother, Plush Trap, was born, the dark grey clouds that seemed to always gather around the Trap house dissipated. The day after, when Spring's father took Plush away from the toxic household, the beatings, yelling, and harm came to Springy since he was the only one in the house left.

On the lighter side of things, Nightmare Fazbear lived in the perfect house, with the perfect family, living the perfect life. Despite his name, Nightmare was the softest and sweetest of his brother and step-brother. Nightmare Fredbear was the meanest of the three, as he always has been. But, despite his coldness to everyone else, he couldn't help but have a soft spot for his family. And their step-brother, Lefty was more of the black sheep of the family. He didn't talk much, and his lack of right eye was offputting to most. Lefty's actions spoke louder than his words, however. He was never opposed to a push or a shove, or a slap or two to annoying people. But, like Fredbear, he wouldn't lay a hand on his brothers.

After months and months of constant abuse, Spring had enough. He just waited until the moment came to leave, and eventually it did. Springy sighed and looked from the dark hallway at his mother silently sleeping on the couch. An old movie from the 1940s played on the TV that was illuminating her face, still in a scowl from their fight earlier before. With light steps, Spring made his way into his bedroom and packed only the bare necessities in his duffel bag. Some clothes, underwear, and a couple of snacks he kept in his room whenever his mother was extremely angry.
"Huh," He quietly said to himself. "I still have room..." Spring quietly opened his bedroom door and tip-toed across the hall to his bathroom. He grabbed armfuls of gauze and other medication to tend his wounds, just in case some got infected. After his bag was packed, Springy opened his bedroom window and jumped out of it, running with his bag away from the place he regretted calling home.

A teenage boy on the streets, alone and cold. It was lonely out there for Spring. He walked for days on end, trying to get someone to donate minimal amounts of money so he could get into some run down motel for the night. But sadly, Springy couldn't get any money. So from the time until school began, Spring was forced to find unorthodox places to sleep, like under bridges and in abandoned cars. Then, the faithful day came when school began.

The neat and tidy Fazbears strolled into the school, as bright-eyed and bushy-tailed juniors, eager to start their school day. Sadly, none of the brothers had classes together, so Nightmare was on his own.
"Well, I guess it's time to find my class," Nightmare said to himself as he ran a hand through his raven locks. As he walked down the halls, smiling to himself, he finally came upon his first class, AP U.S. History. There were many people Nightmare recognized in his class, many from elementary school. Each student had a desk mate and they were talking to them about class schedules and whatnot. But Nightmare was the odd one out in the class. He was alone, awkwardly waiting for his desk mate.

Spring trudged through the halls of the high school, rubbing his chilled arms under his tattered sleeves. All of the eyes on him made him more self conscious than before. The whispers from his peers didn't help either.
"Ew, look at him,"
"It's his first day and he's already been beat up? He's black and blue,"
"He looks like he's homeless..." Having huge ears didn't help the fact that Spring could already hear all of the bad things they were saying about him. Nevertheless, Springy made his way into his class and tried not to burst out into tears as all other students stopped their conversations and stared at him.

He was in raggedy clothing that was dirtied by some outside source. His hair was matted and tangled, sticking up in many different directions, and his face was just as dirty as his clothing. He was decently skinny, and his t-shirt revealed his many purple bruises that covered his arms. Chatter started to pick up as the rabbit boy sat down next to Nightmare. As soon as he sat down, he put his head on the table and shakily sighed. Nightmare eyed him with his shiny red eyes, watching him as he started to silently break down.
"Hey," Nightmare placed a hand on the rabbit's back and he slowly rubbed it in comforting motions. "What's wrong?" Nightmare's desk mate sat up and rubbed his eyes.
"I'm living on the streets...I've been abused my entire life...and all anyone does is judge how I look, not me as a person." Nightmare's heart broke as his desk mate spoke.
"I'm sorry. Well, I-I'm Nightmare. Nightmare Fazbear." Nightmare held out a hand.
"Spring Trap." Springy took Nightmare's hand and slightly shook it, locking eyes with him as they pulled away.
"Spring, I think I have a solution to your problem."

"Spring, are you ready for school?" Nightmare knocked on his boyfriend's door as he was pulling on his shirt.
"Yeah. I'm ready. Are you?" Nightmare nodded and smiled into the kiss that Spring brought him into.
"Of course. Let's go." Spring was physically healed, cleaned, and properly clothed and groomed. And he was finally in a home that accepted and loved him, with a boyfriend that loved him even more.

(I tried updating Saturday, but I couldn't. Saturday was a weird day for me lol.)