Guards x Animatronic Reader

(Requested by: @Willowiplier)

*I know this wasn't suggested, but with Vincent, it's going to get a tad smutty. I'll put warnings if you don't want to read that part.*

"Uncle Henry, is this a good idea?" Scott asked while helping his uncle put the finishing touches on the guards' new animatronic maid. She was dressed as a normal human being in her early twenties, but she was programmed like a robotic helper. She knew everything about the guards, down to the most embarrassing detail. Scott wasn't the happiest about the new animatronic in the house, especially when they leave a job that has deadly animatronics. Five robots are enough for Scott, but the rest of the guys were happy to have a female companion in the house (they usually don't get lucky with many girls).
"It's fine, Scott. William didn't advise me on this one. She's safe." Scott sighed and nodded. "And she's done. See ya, kiddo."
"How do we-" Henry was gone. "Guys, she's done!" The guys came down from their rooms and stared at the robot whose head was faced towards the floor, powered off.
"H-How do we t-turn her o-on?" Jeremy asked and immediately covered his mouth. Vincent chuckled while approaching the robot.
"I know how," His hands started to approach his fly.
"Keep your damn pants on!" Mike pushed Vincent back and started knocking on the robot's head. "Hello? Robot chick?" All of a sudden, the robot's head shot up, cocking her head to the side while scanning each male in the room.
"I am (Y/N). And you are Michael Elisabeth Schmidt." Vincent snickered from the couch. "And you are Vincent William Afton. And you are Sc-"
"We got it. What do you do, (Y/N)?"
"Anything you need me to do, that is in my ability. I cook, I clean, I could even do your jobs for you at Freddy Fazbear's."
"I'm stealing her!" Vincent grabbed the animatronic's hand and led her to his room, locking the door behind him.

*This is where it gets a bit smutty. Innocents cover your eyes!*

Vincent wasted no time in removing his pants and underwear, brandishing his member in front of the animatronic female. A knowing smirk flashed on her face as she slowly got on her knees, grabbing the purple man's member and gently stroking it. Her grip got tighter as Vincent's dick hardened. Soon, it got too tight to the point where her hands were actually crushing Vincent's penis with an evil look on her face. Before totally destroying it, she let go, leaving Vincent to hold his crotch in pain.
"Asshole..." Vincent mumbled.
"Would you like for me to handle that too?" (Y/N) menacingly smiled.
"No thanks,"

*Smut over*

The next to test out (Y/N) was Fritz. He was currently making dessert in which you needed to flambé the alcohol out of the sauce, so no one would get the bitterness of the wine he put in it. (Y/N) walked to the pan and poured more red wine into the sauce behind Fritz's back.
"Alright, so what you need to do is flambé the alcohol out of that caramel mixture and I'll take it from there." Fritz gave (Y/N) a soft smile and she returned it. Fritz turned around to cut some strawberries while (Y/N) turned her attention to the stove. She slowly tilted the liquid towards the burner and the flame burst from the pan, not showing a sign of stopping. This is what (Y/N) needed. She slowly held the flame to Fritz's fiery red hair and walked off, leaving the ginger to have his head extinguished by Mike.

Jeremy and (Y/N) were watching anime together, Jeremy hoping to become friends somewhat with (Y/N), like the pure boy that he was. But like the rest of the encounters today, (Y/N) twisted it up and ruined Jeremy. His innocent Sailor Moon cartoon turned into a gorey horror movie, scaring Jeremy for hours.

"Alright, I'm over this. How do we shut her off?" Mike asked Scott.
"Heck if I know, dude. Uncle Henry didn't tell me anything about how to turn her off. He just booked it." Vincent groaned from the couch, holding an ice pack on his clothed crotch, next to Fritz who had an ice pack on the back of his head, who was next to a scarred Jeremy. (Y/N) was listening into the conversation, walking in to the living room.
"Boys, you can't turn me off. Henry made it impossible."
"Bullshit," Mike said, walking off to the garage.
"Scott, would you like me to do anything for you? Your Uncle programmed me to help you with whatever you like." Scott shook his head.
"That's alright, (Y/N)." (Y/N) sighed, caressing Scott's cheek.
"Okie dokie. I'll be off." Vincent opened his ice pack and flung the ice on to (Y/N), hoping to short her out. Nothing. The ice just rolled off of her skin, as she giggled. "Water does nothing to me, Vincent. I'm not the suit your father died in." Vincent snarled at the animatronic as she walked back into the living room, (e/c) now red with anger.
"Come at me, bitch!" Vincent was now standing, but still in extreme pain from his crotch.
"Gl-" BAM! Mike knocked (Y/N) out with a metal chair that he got from the garage.
"Fuck you, animatronic bitch."
"Y-You should use t-that at F-Freddy's." Jeremy said.

{Three chapters in one night. A new record for me!}