Guards x Male!Reader

(Requested by @BALLERWOLF)

*I'm only doing 3/5 because I'm just getting back into writing after a hiatus. Hopefully you'll like it!*

The world can be such a scary place, with all of the political crap, ignorance, and racism, you can never catch a break. Sometimes it felt as if the world was never on your side, at least where you lived. During your high school days, when you finally came out as being gay in your senior year, you were bullied to no end. Yes, you had friends to keep you smiling, but douchebags known as your other peers kept teasing you for being comfortable in your own skin, whereas they were in cliques and other groups to boost their social ego since they had nothing else to give them any source of credibility.

After you graduated, your mother had a routine of "nudging" you to get a job. Once you stepped into the kitchen and sat down at the island in the middle of the room, your mother immediately tossed you a newspaper and sat down as it slid over to you.
"Wow, Mom. Could you be any more discreet about you wanting me get a job?" You snickered.
"(Y/N), if you're not going to go to college yet, you need to at least help me pay the bills. Being a single mom isn't the easiest, you know." You sighed and pressed a kiss to your mother's forehead.
"I'll look, don't worry."
"Good." Your mother stood up to get dinner ready. The question that was looming over your head was: where would you go for a job?

Eventually, your friends recommended you a place named Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. It may not have been the safest place, but it had a colorful group of night guards whom you immediately clicked with in a different way.

Scott - Boss put you on the day shift during your first week to gain your bearings. You, ever since people found out about your sexuality in high school, put these walls up around yourself. You didn't want to act a certain way, talk a certain way, or do something that would invoke judgement or negative reactions from anyone. Besides that, watching children was the worst. You had no idea how people could do it. The birthday party was for a five year old, so their guests definitely didn't want to listen to some 18-year-old and what he had to say. Your first job was to make sure no children got too close to the animatronics. Long story short, you got cherry soda dumped into your hair, icing all over your uniform, and you were bitten.
"Who knew children would be this bratty..." You huffed.
"You'll get used to it," Scott said, wiping a bit of icing off of your cheek with his thumb.

Vincent - Week two, you and Vincent were working the day shift with slightly older kids, but Vincent was no where to be seen. There weren't many other guards around for you to ask about him, but from what you gathered, Fritz and Jeremy had no idea where Vincent was at all.
"W-We haven't seen h-him," Jeremy shrugged. "D-Did he come in, today?" Fritz shook his head.
"He needs to stop doing this." You sighed and went to work without your day shift partner. Good thing these children respected you and your rules or else you'd murder them. With words. You were too nice to actually kill anyone. Jeremy stood in for Vincent while you worked, the two of you chatting about interests and why you chose the job here of all places. After work, you said your goodbyes and went to unwind at your house, with Netflix.
"How's it going?" Vincent laid on your bed with cookies and a bloodied wedding ring in his other hand.
"How did you- is that for- what the fuck, Vincent?"
"I looked through your files, found your address, said hello to your mother (she gave me cookies), and now I'm here. And this isn't for you, by the way. It's for my future wife. She's the boss at a Freddy's sister location and I had to visit her today. Love doesn't follow a plan, (Y/N)." You suddenly feared for Vincent's "wife".
"So, shall we watch something, or..."
"Get out of my house, thanks."

Mike - At the end of your fifth work week at Freddy's, Mike took you out to a bar (a place that he knows too well) to celebrate. Honestly, it felt like a date, the way he said he was going to pick you up at 9 from your house. So like you were going on a date, you put on some casual clothes, doing your hair, putting on cologne, and waiting patiently in your living room while butterflies started to flutter in your stomach, causing your heartbeat to speed up. You haven't had many successful dates in the past. They've always ended up with you awkwardly backing out after an hour because the guys you ended up with were complete psychos. It always started with them asking a weird ass question at the beginning of the date.
"So, I know this is a weird question, but could I cut off your finger so I could keep a piece of you with me forever?"
"I love your hair, (Y/N). Could I have some?"
"How do you feel about reenacting a kidnapping scene where I'm the kidnapper and you are the ki- I mean person who wanders into the back of my van?" You blinked a couple of times and came back to reality where Mike was leaning against your door frame, confusedly looking at you. Your mother was standing to the side with her iPad on the camera app, as parents do, taking a video of the entire moment.
"You alright, (Y/N)?" Mike asked.
"Y-Yeah. I'm cool. Ready to go?" Mike nodded and walked off to his car.
"(Y/N), wait," Your mother grabbed you and turned you towards her camera. "Say hi to this. I'm videoing it to show to your relatives on FaceTube."
"Huh? What's FaceTube?"
"Uh...YouBook?" You sighed and gave up on correcting your mother. You just let her live in her own little world.

Once the two of you made it to the bar, you two were let in immediately. Mike knew a guy who knew a guy. Being let in immediately felt like something out of a cliche book of some sort, but you didn't mind.
"So are we just not going to talk about your little 'That's So Raven' moment in front of your front door or...?" Mike began, sipping on his beer.
"Oh. It's nothing. I've just had bad dates in the past. They've been psychos." You nervously chuckled.
"Like Vincent psycho or-"
"More so."
"Shit. Well I'm glad that I'll be your first non-psychotic date." So this was a date. You goofily smiled and Mike smiled with you.

The rest of the date went smoothly and from that night on, you and Mike were the power couple of Freddy's.