Springtrap x Shy Reader

(Requested by @deadpoolpika55) 

"Are you ready yet, (Y/N)?" Your best friend, (F/N) asked as you were in your room, putting on your costume for an outing you two were going on. 
"Yeah...almost." You softly called, trying to adjust the ears on your head. You were going as a rabbit for Halloween and (F/N) was going as a cat. You looked at yourself in the mirror as you put the finishing touches on your makeup. Going out and doing these types of things were not something you liked doing. You were an introvert, one of the quietest people in school, and that was a result of you not having many friends since you didn't really open up to people. But the friends you did have were close. Your bedroom door slightly creaked as you opened it, stepping out in your rabbit onesie, ears flopping back and forth as you walked into your living room.
"What about the other costume I picked out for you?" (F/N) had a whine in their voice as they held out their arm for you to take it. 
"You mean the leotard, pantyhose, high heels and headband? Yeah, not me." You and (F/N) got into your car and drove off to the new attraction that was all the rage this year, Fazbear's Fight. 

You weren't a big fan of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria when it was around. It scared you when you were a kid. The giant animatronics jerking around, singing songs out of tune, their dead eyes looking into yours, staring into your soul. And a guy who seemed to look purple who wore a purple work uniform, leading kids back into a room and coming out with "pizza sauce" on his uniform and hands. It just dawned on you. You witness a murder. Multiple murders! 
"(Y/N)! We're here!" (F/N) turned your car off and tossed your keys in your lap. The word murder floated through your head as you stepped out of your car, walking with (F/N) to the line with other excited teens. 

"(F/N)..." You tugged on their jacket sleeve.
"Huh? What's up?" 
"You know how we went to Freddy's a while ago for your fifth birthday?" 
"Yeah...So?" 
"I saw a guy there. He led kids somewhere in the back and came back bloody. I could have said something, but I didn't...Do you think he's still alive?" 
"Shit...What if he is?"
"That'd be-"
"AWESOME!" (F/N) pulled you after them into the haunted house. 

(F/N) was bored the entire time they walked through, but a little while into the place, they lost you. 
"(Y/N)? (Y/N)? This isn't funny. It's kinda lame. We're 21, for crying out loud. Whe-AH!" A giant, decaying rabbit stared at (F/N) with his soulless, white eyes. He started to reach out towards them, screeching with a broken voice box. The sound hurt (F/N)'s ears and yours, where you were hiding. You were in the security office, knees tucked into your chest, head between your knees. The fact that you both were around people and you witnessed a murder was too much for you. You didn't know what to do but find a safe place and hide until someone came to find you. It worked in every grade, even college. Why wouldn't it work now? 
"I'll be outside, (Y/N)!" (F/N) called as they jogged through the haunted house. At least you had your keys so (F/N) couldn't ditch you like they have in the past. Your parents wouldn't be happy to have to drive two states over to get you out of trouble again. 

Minutes or hours passed. You didn't care to check your phone to see what time it was. You were too in shock to do anything. To break you out of your shock, heavy footsteps started to make their way to you. The figure took slow strides to get to you as if they were teasing you because you couldn't move. That was something a murderer would do. Trap an innocent soul somewhere where they couldn't escape, taunting them until they finally struck. The footsteps stopped in front of you, mechanical joints and bolts creaking as the figure squatted down to where you were. You peeked from your knees and saw the giant rabbit staring right back at you. You squealed, tears streaming down your face as you begged to the animatronic:
"Please don't kill me!" Springtrap held out his hand to you, waiting for you to respond. Through your hysterics, you grabbed his hand and got out from under the table. You at 5'4 was being towered over by you new animatronic friend at 7'0. Springtrap started to lead you towards the exit of Fazbear's Fright as he held your hand the whole way there.
"I-I'm (Y/N) by the way." You said as you made the way to the exit. 
"Spring....trap..." Springtrap drawled. Before the two of you parted ways, you gave Springtrap a hug. Good thing Fazbear's Fright was a yearly attraction. Well, at least now it would be since you'd make sure to visit every day. 

"Are you alright? I was about to call the cops." (F/N) asked as they handed you a tissue for your makeup-stained face. 
"Yeah. I'm great."