FNAF Christmas #1 - How (the) Vince Stole Christmas

The Christmas season was Vincent's favorite time of the year.  As it was everyone's at Freddy's, except for Mike. It was his favorite because he got to decorate the pizzeria with you and place mistletoe everywhere (without getting a kiss sadly), and he could get free gifts from people. Emerging from the warmth of his car, the purple man briskly walked through the chilly air of the outside world, and sighed in discomfort as he made it into the very festively decorated pizzeria. It was still cold. Reason being because no one was in sight, meaning it was Vincent's turn to prepare the pizzeria for the horde of children that were to come in later that morning.
"Great," Vincent groaned. "Wait...This actually is great.~" With a mischievous smile, Vincent went and prepared the pizzeria for opening.

After the lights and heating system were switched on, the animatronics dusted and powered on, and the tables were set, Vincent sat down in the office and waited for the rest of the staff to finally show up.

"Took you long enough," Vincent complained to (Y/N) and the rest of the guards.
"Hey, there was traffic. Why are you so happy?" She asked.
"I'm just in the Christmas spirit-"
"You're not getting a kiss,"
"Why not?"
"Get one from Scott," (Y/N) joked as she walked out, tossing Vincent a sprig of mistletoe.

"VINCENT GET AWAY FROM ME!" Scott rushed into Boss's office and locked himself in.
"Scotty, why not? People already ship us like they ship Mike and Jeremy. And Mike and Jeremy got together. This could be your gift to me.~"
"I'm getting a restraining order on you, Afton!" (Y/N) walked out of the kitchen, a mug of coffee in hand, looking at the sight unfolding in front of her. Note to self, never joke around Vincent. She thought as she slowly made her way back into the kitchen, being careful to not be seen within Vincent's peripherals.

Finally, the 9:00 am bell chimed and the children ran into the pizzeria like a wave of chaos. As the kids finally settled into the pizzeria, Fritz, Mike, and (Y/N) walked into the Show Stage room as Santa and his two (extremely unhappy) elves. This wasn't any guards' idea. It was Boss's.

"Smith, you along with Schmidt and (L/N) are going to be Santa," Boss motioned to Fritz. "and his two elves." Mike's jaw dropped and (Y/N) rolled her eyes.
"Why exactly is Fritz Santa, Boss?" Mike asked even though he knew the answer. Boss scanned the room, trying to find a way to put his reasoning nicely.
"W-Well...I think i-it's because..." Boss hummed.
"Gee, thanks, Boss," Fritz mumbled under his breath.

"Hey kids," Mike monotonously announced. "Santa's here to listen to your Christmas wishlist. Line up in an orderly-SHIT!" Mike was knocked over by the kids as they rushed to Fritz who was sitting in a giant chair donned with red faux velvet and gold around the edges, shaped like a sleigh. (Y/N) was struggling to hold in her laughter for a few seconds before snorting and falling to the floor, laughing at Mike's misfortune.
"Uh...! One at a t-time kids!" Fritz struggled to say in his best Santa voice. The kids didn't listen. They just spouted random gifts from their lists at the poor Freddy's worker, each child yelling over each other, determined to get their desired present on Christmas Day. Scott listened to the absolute mayhem in the pizzeria and made the executive decision to stay locked in Boss's office and to drown out the sound of screaming kids with music.

"A-All of these gifts are for y-you?" Jeremy asked as he looked at the multi-colored boxes under Vincent's Christmas tree.
"Yep. And they were all given to me. I didn't have to pay a thing." Jeremy's eyes widened even more. Jeremy was at Vincent's house to help him move all of the gifts from his car. The purple spray-painted Christmas tree was overflowing with gifts from underneath, immediately filling the monochromatic room with color.
"Who gave these to y-you?"
"(Y/N). We're dating." Vincent flat out lied. "Some of these are hers, so they aren't all mine like I said before." In the back of his mind, Vincent could hear (Y/N) scoff. She'd come around sometime. "Well, you ready to go back to the pizzeria?" Jeremy nodded and the two were off.

"HELP US!" Fritz, (Y/N), and Mike yelled to their co-workers as they walked through the doors. Vincent rushed towards Fritz and shoved kids off of him, trying to shake them off of his appendages as they tried to climb on him to get to Santa Fritz.
"Santa hasn't heard my gift yet!" One kid complained.
"He did now screw off! Jeremy, go get Scott!"
"No, wait!" (Y/N) stopped Jeremy. "Mike's going to get the gifts." Everyone in the room fell silent.
"Gifts? What gifts?" Vincent asked.
"The ones we were going to give to the kids during this party. This year we're giving back to the less fortunate. I suggested this idea to Boss and he said it was great." (Y/N) explained.
"Where are the gifts?" One child asked. Oh no. He got the rest of the kids started, each child talking about the gifts, their volume and passion and excitement increasing once more. Scott finally came out of the clos-office and went with (Y/N) and Mike to help pass out the presents...if there were any.
"Can you guys come into the party room?" Scott asked Jeremy and Vincent. Fritz went to change out of his costume.

In the party room, the tree covered in red and gold ornaments and white lights (based off of Foxy; everywhere in the pizzeria was a tree decorated based on an animatronic) was bare underneath.
"How?" Mike asked. "There has to have been at least 50, 60 gifts under and around this thing. Where the fuck did they go?"
"W-We're going to have to t-tell them there aren't any g-gifts."
"Good luck, Scott," (Y/N) patted him on the back and went to go change. Scott muttered something under his breath before going out to tell the kids the bad news. Meanwhile, Vincent went to go find Fritz.

Inside the pizzeria, the children were wailing like the damned in purgatory. They were promised gifts, and now no one was there to supply. It was like someone told them Santa wasn't real. Their dreams were crushed.
"Hey, kids!" Someone yelled as they stepped into the pizzeria. Vincent, with belts wrapped tightly around his waist and stomach, carried a sack filled with gifts of all shapes and sizes on his back. "Sorry, the gifts were misplaced. Santa delivered them to the wrong pizzeria." The dejected faces of the kids lit up and each guard sighed in relief as they went to help pass out gifts.
"Where'd you find these?" (Y/N) asked.
"I saw the guy who stole 'em - green, hairy, extremely creepy - and I beat him up and stole the gifts back. I may hate kids, but they don't deserve to have their shit stolen during a Christmas party. It's not right." (Y/N) smiled softly and placed a kiss on Vincent's cheek.
"Don't let it get to your head," She said.
"It's already there and now we're married in my fan fiction."
"A-Awe, you two are such a c-cute couple. (Y/N), whose house are you two-" Vincent covered Jeremy's mouth.
"What did you tell him?"
"Nothing."

(Oof, my italics thingy isn't working on the Wattpad app I'm crying.)