Guards x Puppy Reader pt.2

(Requested by: @ChevyMoBleby)

*Like the last one shot, it's a bit gorey.*

The clouds were dark and heavy, pouring rain on the makeshift grave that Jeremy formed. The small flowers that he picked from your favorite park were placed on top, getting soaked from the downpour that was streaming on your former owners' heads. Scott was holding a small speech in a sheet protector, standing in front of your grave, feeling guilty. You died from poisoning from chocolate that you ate off of the floor when Fritz was making cookies. The process from when you first got sick to when the vet had to put you down was terrible. Each guard took your sickness to heart, as if you were their own child. After Scott's speech, each guard said their goodbyes and trudged through the muddy (and dog poop ridden) backyard, into the house.

It's been months since your death. The guards got a fish instead of any other pet, since anything with fur would remind them of you. You, however, were stuck in a purgatory of sorts. You walked through the house, watching them go out their days and nights. Usually, while a soul was in purgatory, there was something they needed to do before they could go to where they were destined to be in the afterlife. You had no idea what you needed to do. You couldn't call out to anyone to ask what they wanted of you, since you were a dog. But you tried your hardest. You barked up a storm, howled, and whined, trying to get the attention of some higher power or a certain witch.
"Awe, what's wrong little puppy? Lost? Lonely? Still skeptical, maybe?" You growled at the witch who was smirking down at you. "I wouldn't do that if I were you..." The witch slowly made your body decay. Your frontmost leg was the first to go, losing its functionality and then all together falling off, then it was your right eye that just fell out, rolling across the figurative floor. You refused to stand up to this witch bitch. Your tail started to shed, skin and all, bone poking out from the tip. While this was all going on, you were in immense pain. After you tail fell off, you were done. You yelped for the witch to stop, and she did. "Now," She began. "Bark once if you believe in witches, twice if you're still skeptical." You barked once, head bowed in shame. All of a sudden, you were dragged to the front door of your owners' house. The witch was behind you, and she rang the doorbell twice before disappearing off into the thin air.

"Vince, go get that!" Mike called, feeding the fish.
"I did it last time," Vincent protested. "It's Jeremy's turn."
"I'm b-busy! F-Fritz, could y-"
"Nope! Cooking!" Scott groaned, standing up from his table and opening the door. For a second, he couldn't see anyone. It was like someone ding-dong-ditched.
"Seriously? People do this in 2018?" Scott was about to close the door as he looked scanned the horizon one more time. "Oh shit!" The guys rushed behind Scott and peered down to their porch. A decayed, legless, eyeless, tailless dog was looking back up at them.
"What the fuck, man? Is it real?" Mike asked, trying to poke you. You inched backwards, awkwardly sitting on your rump.
"I think that's (Y/N)," Fritz inquired.
"(Y/N) died, dude." Vincent said in disbelief. "Unless something magically happened and now she's back." You barked, agreeing with Vincent.
"B-Bring her i-in!" You limped into the house, waiting to see what the guys would do.

In the end, Scott fixed you up with help from his Uncle Henry. Henry did the robotics for Freddy's, so he knew how to measure you and make you functional limbs and an eye. You were the coolest robot-zombie-dog in the world. Correction: you were the only robotic zombie dog in the world, and the guys wouldn't have it any other way.