Christmas Special!Guards x Reader

It was a very festive evening at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Boss was holding a staff Christmas party, and you and the guys had to decorate before the rest of the guests arrived. Mahogany, Vendetta, Richard, and Chris were arriving later with gifts.
"Alright," You began. "Fritz, you're in charge of the food."
"Yes, sir/ma'am." Fritz playfully saluted.
"I guess the rest of us can just decorate the place. Scott, since you're the tallest, you can finish up the tree and put the star on top." Scott nodded in acknowledgement. "Aright team, hands in the middle, and on three we break." Everyone put their hands in the middle of a circle you six formed.
"One," Mike began.
"T-Two," Jeremy continued.
"Three," Vincent said.
"Break!" You all yelled. Everyone went around the pizzeria, doing what they were assigned. After about half an hour, everything started to go smoothly. A little too smoothly. Vincent groaned in boredom.
"The fuck's your deal, grape?" Mike asked as he hung up tinsel.
"Decorating's boring." He whined like a child. Mike snickered.
"I thought you'd be over here putting mistletoe everywhere so you could sneak (Y/N) a kiss." Mike's eyes widened. He realized how genius of an idea that was. Coincidentally, all of the guys developed a small crush on you once you arrived (not trying to make you sound like a Mary Sue or anything...). Mike and Vincent locked eyes and darted to the box that was filled with the mistletoe. It was all gone. Jeremy overheard Mike's plan. He was off, placing them above every doorway he could find. Scott quickly caught up to him and ran off with the box.
"H-Hey! N-No f-fair!" Jeremy ran after Scott. You were helping Fritz with some of the food, so you didn't see all of this stupidity happening in the other parts of the pizzeria. But, you heard it all. A loud crash came from the show stage area. Vincent tackled Scott, Mike landed on top of Vincent, and Jeremy landed on top of Mike. They all started bickering.
"Way to go Phone-face." Mike grumbled.
"Me? It was Vincent who tackled me for no reason."
"Because you're trying to interfere with my future wife/husband."
"O-Oh c-come o-on. (Y-Y/N)-Senpai is m-mine." The bickering just kept getting louder and louder until you and Fritz walked out of the kitchen and stood in the doorway to look at what was happening. The guys were dead silent. It was because you two were right under the mistletoe. The guy's eyes widened as you and Fritz realized what was happening. You blushed and pecked Fritz on the cheek. Each guy in the dog pile stood up and seemed to pout. You giggled and grabbed a piece of mistletoe from the box in Scott's hands. Starting with Scott, you held the mistletoe over your head, pecking each guard on the cheek.
"Happy now?" You smirked. Good thing you finished the decorations in time.
"Nice job with the decor, guards!" Boss said as he walked into the pizzeria dressed as Santa. Soon all the guests started to arrive and the party begun. It was probably the most fun and interesting night you've ever had. And before you exchanged gifts, Boss gave everyone a glass of eggnog (which Mike spiked with tons of booze), and you toasted.
"Merry Christmas to all," Boss began.
"And to all a good night!" You finished the phrase. All of you cheered. You were definitely looking forward to the next next Christmas party.