Tsundere Short!Springtrap x Yandere Protective!Goldie

(Requested by @DemonGirlfromHell. I'm lowkey probably going to make a book dedicated to Springtrap, but considering how inconsistent I am with my writing, I'm not sure how often I'd update that. And I'm also going to dust off my OC x FNaF character book, but again, I'm inconsistent. By the way, this may get a bit violent and kind of gorey (maybe???). You've been warned.)

A rapid pounding startled a sleeping Springtrap awake. He ran a hand through his messy bed head and rolled on his stomach to look at the clock taunting him from his side table. 6 am. Ample time for him to get up and get ready for his first week as a senior at F.N.A.F High. The 5'4 rabbit pulled his covers over his head and groaned.
"IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO OPEN THIS DOOR, SPRINGTRAP, I'LL KNOCK IT DOWN!" Springtrap's close friend, Golden Freddy, often called Goldie, yelled from outside.
"Knock it down!" Springtrap said without thinking. BAM! BAM! BAM! In three kicks, Springtrap now was absent of a front door. Golden Freddy walked into Springtrap's kitchen, in his full school uniform, looking for a glass. Once he found a suitable glass, he filled it with ice and then proceeded to fill it with water. This would get Springtrap out of bed for sure.

Springtrap pulled his blankets over his pillow and used his pillow to cover his ears to deafen his friend's heavy footsteps trotting up his stairs. To Springtrap's dismay, his bedroom door wasn't locked. Golden Freddy was looming over the blanketed mass that laid in his closest friend's bed, a sinister smile forming on his lips. Springtrap rolled his eyes and sighed, the heat starting to get to him, under his blankets.
"Springtrap, I'm going to give you ten seconds to get out from under there."
"G, it's actually six in the morning-"
"Eight, seven, six..."
"Golden Freddy whatever you're planning-"
"Five, four...threetwoone!" Golden Freddy ripped the blankets out of Springtrap's grasp and dumped the ice water on his body.
"OH SHIT! FUCK YOU!" Springtrap sat up and shoved Golden Freddy back into his wall.
"You wouldn't wake up. Good morning!" Golden Freddy smiled. Springtrap sent a scowl towards his friend and started to get ready for the school day.

While Springtrap got ready for his day, Golden Freddy wasn't close behind. He stood outside of his bathroom while he was showering, draping his clothes on his arm like a towel guy in fancy clubs, he made him breakfast while he was getting dressed, and he made sure his bag was packed and everything was ready to go while Springtrap ate.
"This is great and all, but what about my door?" Springtrap asked with a mouthful of toast.
"Oh. Uh...we'll fix that later." As the two stepped out of Springtrap's house, Goldie grabbed the door and propped it against the doorframe. At least it looked like it was kind of closed.

The first class of the day for the two was Biology. Many colorful characters filled the room like Marionette, Freddy, Toy Chica, Chica, Bonnie, Freddy, Theodore (from the book The Twisted Ones), and many more. Toy Chica was the first from the class to greet Springtrap, tapping on his shoulder with a pink-painted fingernail.

"Goood morning, Springtrap! Why the long face?" Springtrap didn't respond. He was minutes away from dozing off, and he didn't want to deal with someone as cheery (and low-key creepy) like Toy Chica. She didn't care if Springtrap didn't respond. She smiled and looked at him with adoration as she rested her chin on the knuckles of her fingers.

 She smiled and looked at him with adoration as she rested her chin on the knuckles of her fingers