Wedding AU

(Ok, so I was going to do this smut request but it's very early and I'm kinda bad at writing smut with more than two people. So enjoy this short AU I've had on my mind.)

Three hours til the wedding:

"Stay calm, everyone! STAY FUCKING CALM!" Scott screeched, rushing back and forth from reception area to the church where the wedding took place. Scott was your wedding planner, who took his job very seriously. You and your significant other (SO/N), have been together for two years, and loved the thought of getting married with a formal wedding, but had no idea where to start. So, you two hired Scott, your good friend, as your wedding planner. And with Scott, came the rest of the gang. Tl:dr, you saved a bunch of money on your wedding. You were in your dressing room of sorts, getting your dress on and your makeup done. Your dress was a ballgown style, pure white, with a lace, corset bodice and shimmery skirt.

(SO/N) was in a plain black and white tux, while your bridesmaids wore (f/c) dresses and the groomsmen wore the same color shirts

(SO/N) was in a plain black and white tux, while your bridesmaids wore (f/c) dresses and the groomsmen wore the same color shirts. Your good friend was tightening your dress, you wanting your ribs to be as close to your stomach as humanely possible.
"Keep going, (F/N). I don't care about air," You said as you sucked in a breath.
"Maybe you shouldn't have eaten so much fucking food prior to this, (Y/N)!" (F/N) struggled to pull the corset and tighter. "Jesus, that hurt my hands. You're lucky I didn't tear the ribbon."
"If you did, this'd be a wedding and a funeral, (F/N)."

Two hours til the wedding:

"Fritz! FRITZ!" Scott impatiently yelled as Fritz was putting touches on the decor in the reception area.
"Yes, Scott? What do you need to yell at me now?"
"I'm not yelling, I'm loudly talking. Anyways, why isn't the DJ here? You said he called you, yeah?"
"He said he'd be here in an hour." As Fritz finished his sentence, a text tone rang out from Fritz's pocket. The two silently prayed that he didn't cancel. And lo and behold:

Scott's hands went from grabbing at hairs to covering his mouth

"You didn't. Tell me you didn't pay him. Fritz..."
"Uh. I...Ring, ring. Hello?" Fritz pretended to take an imaginary phone call. "Backup DJ? Yeah, he cancelled. Perfect! See you in ten minutes," He pretended to end the phone call and ran out, into the bathroom where Mike was hiding out, avoiding this entire situation.
"Welcome. I spelled out 'send nudes' with toilet paper sheets."
"I need you to be a fake DJ. (Y/N)'s can-" Mike pulled out some sunglasses and a baseball cap, putting it backwards on his head.
"Let's do this."

Final stretch; twenty minutes til the wedding:

Jeremy, and Vincent were getting ready to walk you down the isle themselves, in place of your parents. This was a destination wedding, in sunny Hawaii. Your parents couldn't fly out, but they were going to watch from a FaceTime call your brother was going to start. As the two guys walked in, they were stunned by how you looked. Your (h/c) hair was braided and put up into a bun, your veil was just as sparkly as your dress and it was connected to a small tiara that was placed in your hair. You had light makeup done and you were glowing in the sunlight. Jeremy and Vincent felt like a proud mother and father.

Scott sucked in a breath as "Here Comes the Bride" played on the loudspeaker. Scott was not only your wedding planner, but he took it upon himself to be your officiant. At 12:00pm on the dot, as he planned, the doors opened and in strode you, arm and arm with Vincent and Jeremy, smiling from ear to ear. (SO/N) was waiting for you, smiling as well. Soon, you made it to the altar, with Scott and your fiancé. There was a bunch of talking, vows, and then it was time for Scott to finish up the ceremony.
"Do you, (Y/N), take (SO/N) to be your lawfully wedded spouse, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, til death due you part?"
You turned to (SO/N) and smiled. "I do."
"And do you, (SO/N), take (Y/N) to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, to not hurt unless you want all of us to murder you, so death will die you part...?"
(SO/N) chuckled nervously at the guys boring holes into them. "I do."
"Then by the power vested in me, by my Internet-printed diploma, I now pronounce you spouses. You may now kiss the bride." Cheers erupted from the crowd as the two of you kissed. The kiss wasn't long because it was like you were kissing in front of your dad. It was awkward. The two of you left the church and into your car, on the way to your reception space, where Mike was ready at the DJ booth.
"LET'S MCFUCKING LOSE IT!" He yelled into the mic.
"Oh my god," You and (SO/N) said together. Despite the surprise, your reception was great, and your honeymoon was even greater.

(It is now 4am, almost 5. I am tired. Goodnight. Ignore the time on the text, by the way.)