Shy Springtrap x Protective!Strong Reader

(Requested by @DemonGirlFromHell)

(Y/N) (L/N), the creator of Fazbear's Fright. You liked how that sounded. You've liked how that sounded for a long time. Fazbear's Fright has been your baby for a couple of years now. You've always been fascinated with the lore surrounding the old pizzeria ever since you figured out all of the past incidents the place has had. The murders, the bites of '83 and '87, all of that stuff. It felt like it was just yesterday, that you were sneaking into the newly closed down pizzeria, grabbing as many relics as you could.

You approached the yellow police tape with butterflies in your stomach. You knew that this was wrong, but you wanted to show your appreciation for Freddy's. You meant no harm.
"Here goes nothing," You sighed, slipping under the tape and jiggling the handle of the back door. It was open. "Yes!" You whispered to yourself. Nobody was here, neither outside nor inside, but being loud would ruin the super spy feel. Agent (Y/N) (L/N) going in to acquire the artifacts of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. When you opened the back door, you immediately saw drawings on the walls. They were pretty crudely drawn.
"Kinda creepy for like five-year-olds," You commented, taking them down anyways. "More to add to the attraction. Oh sweet!" The animatronics were out of their suits. The only thing that was left was their endoskeleton. So much to grab and so little time.
"I'm going to need some help..." You said. You knew exactly who to call. Your best friend. You grabbed your phone and dialed their number.
"Hello?" (F/N) answered. You quickly explained your situation to them. "So you're telling me, that you want me to help you steal stuff from a closed down, most likely haunted, pizzeria."
"Yes."
"Sure, why not?" You thanked (F/N) and then went to wait outside for them to arrive.
Once (F/N) got to the pizzeria (fully prepared with a pickup truck), the two of you started to grab as many things as possible until you eventually cleared the place of mostly everything, in a couple of trips. You felt that one more search around the place was in order. Everything seemed pretty cleared out.
"Welp, I guess that's all," You patted the wall. It felt hollow. You knocked on it again. There was a secret room here. "Cool!" You grabbed the fire axe off of the wall in a fit of excitement and started to bash the wall in. "People wouldn't mind that I'm doing this, right?" You asked yourself. Well, if they did, you already made a giant, you-sized hole in the wall, so they had no choice but to forgive you at this point. When you stepped into the room, axe in hand, you scanned the perimeter for something you could take. There wasn't really anything too appealing. Just a couple of old arcade machines. Nothing special.
"Meh." You started to walk out. With one final scan, you saw an outline of a figure. It was too dark to make it out, but you luckily had your phone flashlight to help you. It was an old and decaying rabbit animatronic. You knew exactly who he was and why he was here. Inside of the animatronic was a former worker that the tabloids knew as "Purple Guy" or William Afton. He killed the kids that were known to possess the five animatronics at Freddy's. But he was also criminally insane. He thought he was seeing ghosts. So to escape the "ghosts" he hopped (no pun intended) into the SpringBonnie animatronic, which was under a leaky pipe. There was one rule that was the most important at Fredbear's Diner, about the springlock suits: never get the springlocks wet. Tragically, Mr. Afton was closed into the suit, impaling him and killing him. You had to get him to the location for Fazbear's Fright. You needed to name him first, your prized possession.
"Springtrap," You whispered. Springtrap would be the main attraction at Fazbear's Fright and you loved him to death. Nobody would touch him, nobody would hurt him, nobody would ridicule him. Not if you had something to say about it.

"Springtrap, it's opening night!" You called from the front of your attraction. "You ready back there?" You turned around to see if Springtrap would give you a thumbs up or something. He wasn't there. He was hiding. You walked the halls of Fazbear's Fright, looking for a seven-foot-tall decaying rabbit. It shouldn't have been hard, but it was.
"ST, it's not time to play Hide and Seek. Where are you?" Finally, you found him in the very back of the attraction, in one of the replica party rooms. Ever since he's powered on, Springtrap has been pretty shy. You didn't think that a former murderer would be shy, but he was. You sighed.
"Springtrap, come on," You held out your hand to him. The giant robot seemed to cower away from your hand like a scared, stray animal. You sighed again, grabbing Springtrap's arm and slightly tugging on it. After a while, he got the memo and trailed behind you until you two got to his designated area. "Don't worry. You'll be fine." You meant that. If anyone at all hurt Springtrap, you'd have their head.

Finally, the attraction was opened, and it was a hit! Everyone walked through the halls with awe and a slight feeling of fear. That was exactly what you were going for. You were super happy with how it turned out. That was until you heard some obnoxious laughter.
"Look at this freak!"
"Dude, look at how ugly he is, gross!"
"A freak at the freak show. Hilarious." You walked around the corner and saw three teens staring at a cowering Springtrap. They kept laughing at him and saying demeaning things to him. The sight and sound made your blood boil.
"Hey!" You got their attention. They just stared back at you with smirks.
"What?" One asked. "We're just admiring this piece of work."
"Springtrap is not a piece of work. He's amazing. Do you even know who this is?" You heard a collection of no's and "I don't cares" in response. They turned around, completely disregarding your existence, and started back laughing at Springtrap. You've had it. You grabbed each of them by their collar and kicked them out on their asses. Teaches them to mess with you and Springtrap.

After all of the commotion died down, it was just you and Springtrap. And it would continue to be you and Springtrap. You'd keep him safe, no matter the cost.