Yandere!G.Freddy x Reader x Yandere!Mike pt. 2

Walking down the hallway, everything seemed like it was in slow motion. You were smiling, holding hands with Mike, and Mike was smiling down at you. While this scene unfolded, Golden Freddy was scowling, shoving his fists into his pockets and walking off to his first class. He knew that he should've come with you on your trip. Despite his better judgment, he dismissed the idea of buying a ticket and pretending that he coincidentally decided to take the same summer vacation trip as you. Now he's paying the price. You've been taken by a stupid summer fling. You and Mike's footsteps kept getting closer and closer to Goldie, to his dismay. He wanted to get away from the two of you to plan out how he'd get Mike away from you, but you wanted to catch up.
"Golden Freddy, wait!" You called, causing your friend to stop in his tracks. Golden Freddy's face, painted with rage, was replaced with a stoic one as he turned around.
"Hey," He said with little emotion.
"Hi! I missed you." You wrapped your arms around your old friend as he hugged you back. As he looked over your shoulder at Mike, Mike seemed to discretely flip him off while sending him an evil glare. This meant war. "How was your summer?"
"Boring. I see yours has been...eventful."
"Oh!" You turned around to see Mike with a sweet smile on his face. "You know Mike, right? We went to school together." Mike and Golden Freddy shook hands, slightly smiling at each other with glares in their eyes.
"She's mine," Golden Freddy said under his breath.
"Good luck with that," Mike responded softly. After the two let go of their hands, the bell rang.

You three all had first period anatomy together. You sat on the far right of the room, while Golden Freddy and Mike sat in the middle of the room, in the two middle rows (four rows in total), right next to each other. At the beginning of class, the two boys wouldn't cease trying to kill one another. With a freshly sharpened pencil, Goldie attempted to stab Mike in the leg, but his binder quickly slid on top of this thigh, breaking the pencil lead every time. Mike tried to shoot staples at Goldie with his mini stapler, but again, binders saved the day. The rest of first period was uneventful, and the two men decided they needed to step up their game.

After anatomy, you three didn't have a class together until fourth period, which was both your history class and your lunch period. So instead of trying to kill each other in the history class, Mike and G.Freddy decided to settle everything like the men they were in the lunchroom.

"I hate lunchroom food..." You complained as your eyes scanned the row of food with disgust. Everything looked deformed.
"Same. Wanna go off campus for lunch?"
"That'd be gr-shit!" You slipped on something and fell right into Mike's arms. It was like he was a cheesy Disney movie prince or something. "Thanks." You blushed. Across the room, sitting at a table, Golden Freddy silently cursed himself. His plan didn't work out. He moved the wet floor sign right next to the lunch line in hopes that Mike would slip and hit his head right on the floor. Sadly, he miscalculated. Now you and Mike were leaving the lunchroom and he had to act fast.
"When in doubt, try to stab the loser with a plastic fork," Golden Freddy shrugged and rushed to catch up with the two of you, aiming his fork at the back of Mike's neck.
"Hey Golden Freddy," Goldie quickly lowered his arm as Mike turned around. "Do you want to come with us? We're going to Chick-Fil-A."
"Sure."

At the restaurant, you nominated yourself to order for the three of you, while Golden Freddy and Mike went to find the group a place to sit. The two decided on a booth, right next to the indoor playground, somewhere where they could openly brawl without drawing too much attention to themselves. After they put their drinks down, they rushed into the playground, climbing on surfaces to try to jump on the other, Mike pushing Golden Freddy into the slide and kicking him in the nuts, Goldie grabbing Mike by the back of the head and slamming his face into the freshly-polished glass screen that separated the restaurant from the playground, and then giving up on using the objects in the room and settling on just fists. This didn't go on for long, considering the short line that you were waiting in.

After lunch, Mike and Goldie made it back into the school in one piece surprisingly. Before fifth period, the three of you decided to wait a bit in the hallway before moving on to your next classes.
"You two looked ridiculous fighting in that playground," You noted.
"Wha-"
"We weren't-"
"Shut it. I know what you two have been doing, and you aren't the best at fighting over me," You joked and walked off.
"At least we're still dating," Mike smirked.
"Screw you." Goldie shivers Mike into a locker and reinitiated their previous fight for your love.