Psycho Fangirl Reader x Guards

In any fanbase, there was the good side and then the bad side. Sometimes, you didn't think there would ever be a bad side of a fanbase. I guess it always depends on your definition of bad. But anyways, you were obsessed with the guards of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. They were kind of celebrities. Ever since the games came out, and their names were known, they started to rise to fame. You immediately fell in love with all of them. It was innocent at first, but soon it grew into an unhealthy obsession. You found out where each of them lived, who they lived with, their parents' names, their siblings' names if they had any, and anything else you could get your hands on. It was ironic that you knew everything about the guards, but you had no idea where Freddy's was. That's what you were doing now, trying to discover where Freddy's was located. You had 45 of the 50 states checked off. 
"So, I have Arizona, California, Washington, Ve- nope, I think that's where "Foxy's House of Pleasure" is located. Not dealing with that. Okay, California, Arizona, Washington, and Denver." You sighed. "There's no reason why I shouldn't check my local Freddy's," You lived in Arizona. There was nothing in Arizona except for the heat. "There's no way that the guys are here," You shrugged your shoulders and grabbed your car keys to leave

As you drove down the highway, you imagined what it would be like to be married to five guys at once. You would be named (Y/N) Afton-Cawthon-Fitzgerald-Schmidt-Smith-(L/N). It's a very long last name, but hey, the person with the longest name in the world is Barnaby Marmaduke Aloysius Benjy Cobweb Dartagnan Egbert Felix Gaspar Humbert Ignatius Jayden Kasper Leroy Maximilian Neddy Obiajulu Pepin Quilliam Rosencrantz Sexton Teddy Upwood Vivatma Wayland Xylon Yardley Zachary Usansky. Compared to him, your name was pretty short. 

You finally pulled up to Freddy's preparing yourself for the incoming disappointment. You stepped out of the car, skeptically looking at the cars that you pulled up to. There was a purple one on your left, and a gray one on your right. Using your extensive knowledge of the guys, you took a piece of the license plates. The grey one's tag read "IH8MYLIFE". You didn't want to deceive yourself, but that definitely picked your spirits up. You didn't even need to look at Vincent's car. You could see the blood dripping from his trunk. You could also see Scott walking around in the restaurant. It was hard to ignore a 6-foot-tall guy with a phone mask on his head. 
"Yes!" You whisper-squealed. You were prepared for this moment. You knew exactly how to approach this. You just had to wait until nightfall.

When night hit, you snuck into Freddy's before Scott locked the doors. You slipped through the shadows with your tools. It was a messed up way to approach this, but it was alright in your eyes. It wasn't like you were going to jail or anything, right? Right. You hid under a table, one with a tablecloth so that you weren't easily seen. From where you were sitting, you could see a figure moving around, clearing any extra tables they missed. It was Fritz. Next to him, sat Jeremy. You held your breath, slowly peeking out from under the tablecloth, to strike. Like a predator stalking its prey, you slowly made your way behind the guys, who were talking about different video game related anime. 
"Is Sword Art Online good?" Fritz asked. 
"Y-Yeah. Y-You should w-watch it." Jeremy replied. You almost swooned at how cute this little cinnamon roll was. He'd be even cuter in your house. You clasped the cloths around their mouths and noses and safely placed their heads on the table like they were sleeping. 
"Two down, three to go," You evilly giggled and headed to the guards' office.

"Where are Fritz and Jeremy? The shift's about to start," Scott asked, slightly annoyed. 
"They're probably jerking off to like anime or something game related. I wouldn't be surprised," Mike said with crossed arms. Vincent was looking through the cameras since he didn't have anything else to do. He could see you sneaking around the establishment. 
"Woah," he said. 
"What?" Scott and Mike asked. 
"I just saw something. I don't know."  In a split second, the cameras cut out. You were behind the building, cutting the power to the restaurant, one wire at a time. 

"One for the cameras, one for the lights. One for the office, and one for the appliances." You giggled. "They're mine." You made your way back into the restaurant, quietly making your way to the office. When you got there, they guys have fled the scene. They were at the back door, trying to unlock it. 
"Scott, find your damn keys, man!" Mike whispered. 
"Don't you think I'm t-"
"Boys?~" You chuckled. The three of them turned around, ready to fight you off. "I'm not dangerous."
"Why'd you fucking sneak in here then, like a creep?" Vincent asked. You dropped the act and started to approach the guys. They couldn't back up anymore, their backs were pressed against the wall. You knocked them out in 1, 2, 3. 
"Alright, how am I going to get them home...?" You didn't think this far into the plan. 

You got them home safely and tied them up in your living room. They were still unconscious. It was adorable to you. Just thinking about how close you were to being married to all of them. Fritz was the first to wake up. Jolting awake, he squinted his eyes to adjust to your house. Jeremy woke up second, frantically looking around to find out where he was. Then his fear filled eyes set on you. 
"Awe, Jerebear, don't be scared. I won't bite.~ Trust me. I'm harmless." 
"Bullshit," Mike woke up, annoyed. "You chloroformed us, you psychotic  bitch." 
"Yeah. How else would I have gotten you here?" You smirked. "Nice observation skills, Mike." Scott woke up a little bit after Vincent. Now, you had some explaining to do. 
"Well, hi, first off." No one responded. "Tough crowd, huh? Well, anyways, I'm (Y/N), your future wife. Y-"
"What?" The guys asked.
"Yeah. Like I was saying, you're here to live with me! And then we're gonna get married, and then we're going to have kids, and it's going to be great!~"

"Woah, Vince. I doubt fangirls are like that," Mike debunked Vincent's story.
"Don't doubt me, Mike. Many fangirls have approached me."
"Yeah, but there wasn't a psycho one like the one you were describing," Vincent and Mike looked towards the doors of the pizzeria. There was a girl, around the age of 18. She had (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. In Vincent's story, Vincent said that the girl had (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. She looked like she was looking for someone. Mike looked at Vincent and he looked at Mike. They looked at the girl. They were on edge as she approached them.
"Hey, do you know where your boss is?" 
"Yeah...? What's your name?" Mike asked, skeptically.
"(Y/N)." Vincent and Mike booked it. You were confused. You thought you erased their memory fully. Weird. Oh well.