Bully Freddy x Shy!Reader

(I didn't put down who requested this, I'm so sad.)

What's better than the cliche high school bully? He's popular, liked by all, captain of the football team, and picks on the weak because he needs to make himself feel strong. And of course, Freddy has to be the leader of his clique of friends, and the most good looking senior in the school. You, however, are one of the more introverted people in school. It was your junior year, and while all of your "friends" were out partying and doing drugs like easily influential teens, you were trying to get your education and leave this nightmare of a school. Freddy walked down the hallway with his friend group, his brown hair perfectly styled as usual, and his icy blue eyes scanning the hallways for an easy target to pick on. Finally, his eyes landed on you. With your (h/c) hair tied up so it'd be easier to manage, and your oversized, round, vintage glasses sitting on the bridge of your nose, to Freddy, you looked like a generic nerd. Really, not many people saw you as any different. That was because other people didn't know you.
"Hey, Junior!" Freddy's voice boomed from the hallway. You rolled your eyes and watched as the ever confident Freddy strutted down the hall and stopped right in front of you. "Woah, look at these," Freddy took your glasses off of your face and put them on for himself. "Are you blind or something? Holy shit I can't see in these." You sighed and desperately tried to reach for your glasses, but Foxy and Bonnie stood in front of him, blocking your reaching arm. Of course they did. Bonnie snickered.
"Shouldn't you be getting to class?"
"I-I need my glasses." You softly responded.
"Y-You n-need y-your w-what?" Foxy mocked your stutter. After Freddy was bored messing with your glasses, he pushed you out of the way and started to rummage through your locker, tossing out things he didn't see as interesting.
"Books, supplies, other boring shit I don't care about...wow you're boring. What even is your name, anyways?"
"Why do you care?" You quietly asked. This was out of your comfort zone, to start conflicts like this. But when people were being annoying and dull like this, someone needed to stop them.
"Look guys, she thinks she can talk back to me. Cute."
"Talking to me like I'm someone who's lower than you. Isn't that a little unnecessary?" You put your books in your locker and closed it back.
"Well you are lower than me. Everyone is."
"Listen here you pretentious asshole-"
"I have no clue what that means." Your rage started to fizzle out and was replaced with laughter. How could someone this "high and mighty" be so stupid? Honestly. Sometimes you wondered if your theory of Freddy's parents paying off the school to keep him in it was true. It was time to end this.
"Well, it means you're pretending to be all great and important when you're no better than the ground I walk on." Your soft tone was replaced with a commanding one, your rage of bullies who pick on people for no reason fueling your fire.
"W-Well...ah, screw it!" Freddy threw a punch towards your direction and it hit you right in the eye. And as if you were going to let him punch you and get away with it. You kicked him, Foxy, and Bonnie right in the balls, sending them hobbling down the hallway with the sound of oohs and laughter following them. Justice felt good. But not good enough. To compensate for your black eye, you gave Freddy a matching one.
"That may have been a bit overkill..." You wondered.
"(Y/N) (L/N), please come to the principal's office. (Y/N) (L/N) to the principal's office.

You and Freddy both were suspended for three days, since fighting is against the school rules. While Freddy laid in his bed with an ice pack on his left eye, he started to think about you and how hot it was that you stood up for yourself. He weirdly was starting to form feelings for you. While you were at home, you were watching TV and pigging out on junk food, reading books on Wattpad. While reading a reader x bully oneshot, you started to wonder how Freddy was doing.
"What if Freddy actually likes me?" You wondered aloud. You snickered. "Sucks that I don't swing that way."

(I'm trying to diversify my books, and also stray away from cliches, but this was a little off and away from the prompt, so sorry! And the shy!character is lowkey me because I'm super shy, but inside I'd totally stand up for myself if someone wants to be a douche.)