YouTuber Mike x Fangirl Reader

2 months before
Mike POV
After a fucking dumb night at Freddy's, Jeremy, Fritz, Vincent, and Scott were too lazy to go home, so we carpooled to my place. We walked into my house, collapsing on the couch in front of the TV. For once, I was too lazy to grab a beer. Surprising.
"Geez, the animatronics were extra bitchy tonight." Vincent groaned. I agreed. Foxy wouldn't let up on running back and forth from our door to his cove. We had to play a three hour hide and seek game thanks to the bastard.
"I know. Chica almost had me." Fritz sighed. He started to scroll through his phone and play a YouTube video. It appeared on the TV screen (I have a smart TV. Fight me bitches.). He was watching some dude named "Markipler". I was never amused with these gaming YouTuber people. All they did was scream at a game for money. Easiest job in the world. He was playing a game based off of the pizzeria. In my opinion, he sucked. I'm the Freddy's veteran. Nobody tops me. I rolled my eyes and continued to watch the videos.

Many videos in, and I couldn't stop thinking about how stupidly easy this "job" is. I could become a YouTuber, get millions of subscribers, and finally leave Freddy's.
"Psh, I bet I can get as many subscribers as this, schmuck." I smirked.
"R-Really? Y-You th-think so?" Jeremy asked in awe. I was confident in myself. Probably overly confident.
"Mike, if you become the next Markiplier, I'll become the next PewDiePie." Vincent snickered. He'd be eating his words, soon. I just knew it. I had a cousin who was a YouTuber. She'd show me the ropes.
"I'll keep your word on that, grape." I crossed my arms over my chest.
"Good luck with that, Mike." Scott said. They didn't believe I could do it. I'll show them...

"Ok. What do I press again?" I asked my cousin Molly. She was a YouTuber herself and she was helping me with my rise to fame.
"F5. Make sure you clicked game capture and start." I could sense how annoyed she was by the tone of her voice. It's not my fault I'm not technically inclined.
"What do I say? Do I just act like I'm talking to myself or do I talk about what's happening in game?" Molly groaned.
"Both. Now, I'm going to go and leave before I throw myself out of my window." Molly hung up the Skype call, leaving me to myself. Shit. I took a deep breath, pressing the F5 button on my keyboard. The fps counter in the right hand corner of my screen turned red, and I knew it was go time. I didn't have a YouTube name. I guess I can make a parody account of Markiplier. That sounds like a terrible idea, but I'm doing it anyways. YOLO!
"Hello everybody, my name is Mikeiplier and today, I will be playing this wimpy game called Amnesia. I'm not a guy who gets scared easily, so this will be a breeze." I smirked. This was easy.

"FUCK I THOUGHT THIS WAS EASY! I WAS WRONG!" I yelled as my character ran from a monster. "RUN FASTER DAMMIT!" I sighed in relief as I lost the monster. Damn. This game is no joke. I started to chuckle. I forgot how fun horror games and horror movies were to me. I've been into them since I was a kid. There was always something about jumpscares and the rush of adrenaline you got after them that just appealed to me.

Long story short, I died. Many times. And after about half an hour of recording, I was over it.
"Alright, that was my playthrough of Amnesia. If you want more...do whatever subscribers do. M'kay, bye." I stopped the recording and I laid back in my chair. Now I just have to upload it. And make a thumbnail thingy. And make an intro... Time to bother Molly again! This time I texted her so I could annoy her even more.
Me: hey
Me: hey
Me: Molly
Me: halp me
Me: how do u y00t00b
Me: pls
Me: your my fav relative
Me: MOOOLLLY
Me: OMF TEXT ME BACK
Me: IF YOU BLOCKED ME I SWEAR
Me: I know where u live...
Me: I'll drive down to your house
Me: you have 5secs
Me: 5
Me: 4
Molly: fuck you
Me: <33

After a bunch of tutorials, and hours of editing, the video was finally up. Now I just had to wait.
And wait...
And wait some more...
How long did it take for people to watch my video? I refreshed the page. 1 viewer!
Me: MOLLY I GOT ONE VIEW ON MY YT VID
Molly: you refreshed the page huh
Me: ya y
Molly: that was your view, idiot.
Me: ...
Fuck.